“Good for the locals”

Detello's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #12 of 135 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I like to find good places to eat that the locals enjoy. This place had a good "locals" feel. Service was very good, too. Check out their website for coupons.

I hate to give just three stars, because that makes it seem like I didn't like the place. I thought it was okay, but the pizza itself was just "okay." Full disclosure: I'm not a big fan of thin crust, but my wife wouldn't let us get the deep dish.

The cheese sticks were, to be honest, nothing special. Six sticks for $7? That's okay if they're really good. These tasted pretty basic -- like from the Walmart freezer...

1  Thank fish1861

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Always nice service from Amy and enjoy our usual House Special pizza, extra crispy. Love the staff, they are awesome!

1  Thank bizbaz99
Reviewed October 30, 2012

great pizza, with beer, wine & soda available. Love the Garlic bread with marinara sauce. good tunes on the juke box, too

1  Thank Miatatraveler03
Reviewed October 28, 2012

First time eating here. Atmosphere of an old pizza place I ate at growing up. Best deep dish crust ever. Can't wait until the new location opens in Chaska. Will become our family's go-to Friday night pizza place.

1  Thank FamilyAdventuresMN
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Detello's is one of my favorite places to grab a bite to eat. This family owned resteruant has a very friendly atmosphere and the food is superb. I may be a little biased since I'm friends with some of the people who work there, but either way I would recommend Detello's to anyone!

1  Thank ShannonMarie123