“Average Pizza Place”

Detello's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #12 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed November 8, 2011

Checked out Detello's based on reviews. Prices were reasonable and we got enough to eat but we all (4 adults) thought the pizza and service were quite average.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

This is an institution in EP. Been going there for going on 30 years. I don't live in Minnesota any more, but it is a must visit on EVERY trip back to MN.

I am a fan of their thin-crust pizza and their garlic bread (with cheese is even better).

They serve wine and beer that can help compliment your meal.

Detello's has great lunch specials that make it a very inexpensive place to grab a bite for lunch.

It is a very family friendly restaurant. I grew up eating there, and take my son there now.
The owners, Pete and Jodi, can often be found there ensuring things are up to standards. They are always a friendly face and do what it takes to make things right.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Great local place to bring the whole family. This is the first restaurant our daughter ever went too (when she was a few weeks old and sleeping in her carrier). The wait can get long for pizza, make sure to get an order of cheesebread or a salad to tide you over while you sit there. Good deals on pitchers of beer. I've had the ravioli as well as the pizza and enjoyed both.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

I eat pizza all the time, and Detellos is the best. High quality ingredients, and put together so well. Mouthwatering to say the least. I prefer the deep dish, but the thin is great too. Don't miss the chance to eat here if you can.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

We moved to Eden Prairie in 2001 and I didn't find Detello's until 3 years later. What a shame. This is pizza the way pizza is truly meant to be made. Sure, the decor is straight out of the 70's (and so is the jukebox), but that is part of the charm. The thin crust is awesome and the pizza sauce and pasta sauce is amazing. You also have to get an order of cheese bread. They don't deliver, but I don't care...it is well worth the drive. We don't even think about ordering pizza from anywhere else now - it is that good!