Tequearepa
Ranked #22 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We found this little gem by accident while looking at Yelp. Boy am I glad we did. I had the #6 plus yuca frita plus fried plantain and a blackberry (mora) smoothie. Oh and I ate part of my son's carne burrito. My two picky, picky children even loved it. The garlic sauce is sinful. My daughter would have loved to have a bowl of it. We can't wait to go back and eat there again!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I tried Venezuelan food for the 1st time in January of this year in the Orland area (a place called Q'Kenan) and we loved it. We wished that there were a place like that back home in Eden Prairie. Little did we know, that there already was! Teque Arepa opened about 8 months ago (according to who I belive was the owner) in a subtle strip mall near Eden Prairie Center. I saw a sign that said something about Arepas while driving home and we made a quick U-turn to check it out. Boy, am I glad we did! This place is small but the food is awesome! We each had an Arepa, which is like a sandwich on a corn-cake like "bun". I actually hate cornbread but this is nothing like that. Get the #6, which is called the Pabellon arepa. It's a mixture of super tasty pulled beef, black beans, a creamy white cheese and sweet plantains inside of the arepa. They'll ask if you want hot sauce or garlic (which is a white, creamy sauce) on the side. Say yes. We can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Chris P
Reviewed November 10, 2013

First time I had the opportunity to try Arepas in the metro area. There is quite the list of arepas, chicken, shredded beef, with cheese, etc
Arepa is the daily quick meal for lots of people in Venezuela
They are tasty and make a great quick meal
They also make small side dishes, call Tequeños, something nice to try

1  Thank wiminneapolis