Tripadvisor
Eden Prairie
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Service, fantastic attitude!”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #2 of 14 Quick Bites in Eden Prairie
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Jamey was a great greeter and service minded individual. First time visit at the Smashburger Eden Prairie. He asked what I wanted on a burger and gave a great suggestion. Thanks. Great visit.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

we were exhausted driving thru snowstorm to our eden prairie hotel. it was one of the few places open with a cleared parking spot and walkway (compared to davanni which was iced over)

we were starving. my husband had the classic twin cities smash burger. our niece had a spicy jalapeno, I had chicken/avocado/bacon

we appreciate the staff who stayed a little longer to let us finish our meal.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for a late night snack. I have never been to a Smashburger before. The food was good but I have had better.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 1, 2018

I have eaten at several area Minneapolis Smashburgers and my experience at this Eden Prarie store has been excellent. Both times the manager has been very customer service focused. I rate this store's customer service higher than the Smashburger closest to my home. The food is good - I had the grilled chicken bacon avocado club and the regular sweet potato fries. The next time I am in the Eden Prarie area this Smashburger location will be high on my list as an option for a restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We like good burgers. Not McDonalds, but real hamburgers. Well, for us, this was just a step above McD's. We all got three Classic Smash Burgers, my daughter with no cheese or onion, me with no onion. And fries and a shake.

The shake was Salt and Carmel, which was the highlight for my meal. Daughter's was peanut butter, which she also enjoyed. But neither the burgers or fries was as good as Red Robin or Five Guys.

So this place was okay, only. But we won't be back.

Date of visit: September 2018