“Still good after all these years”

Woody's Shady Oak Grille
Ranked #14 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Shady Oak
Reviewed November 18, 2011

I hadn't been to Woody's in a few years for no particular reason but I used to be a regular. They are currently going through a remodel but it didn't affect our lunch. It was great to see a server from before. Emily has always been a great treat to have wait on us and this trip was no different.
The thing about Woody’s is that it is consistent. I always feel the value is appropriate for the meal. We just had normal soups salads and sandwiches but they were all done well and we enjoyed ourselves. I’m glad I reacquainted myself with Woody’s and I’ll be sure to go back more often.

Reviewed October 6, 2010

I found this place on one my of my business trips and have gone back again. It has a nice fireplace off to the right as you walk in. The food was good with a wide variety of options (such fish, pasta, and prime rib) and a nice selection of beer as well.

I have had the Shrimp pasta jambalaya and the walleye and they were both delicious.

The prices are reasonable.

1  Thank ct-cruisers
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 17, 2010

A nice little place. The spinach artichoke dip was amazing. The hearth oven pizzas are pretty good too. Our waitress was cheerful and checked on us often. Recommended.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 27, 2008

Get there early on Sunday before the church crowd arrives.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 15, 2008

I recently moved into the area and wanted to check out the local fare. The hostess greeted us as if we had interrupted her. Very unprofessional, chewing gum and went back to talking on her cell phone as soon as we were seated. The service was good but not great. Restaurant was half full and very noisy. Menu seemed promising until I ordered the pot roast entree. The pot roast was NOT pot roast but cooked deli roast beef. The rest of the dish was good but pot roast made out of deli meat was unacceptalbe. The server did take it off my bill without asking so that was a bonus and her tip showed it. I would not go back and would recommend caution to others.