“As good as I remember!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Uh, YUM!!! I haven't been to Davanii's in almost 20 years but it is absolutely as good (probably better) than I remember!! Went as a family and ordered a calzone, a hoagie, boneless wings, and a pizza all to share and it was all VERY good. I loved the calzone! It was soft and the garlic butter/parm on the top was mouth watering. But that pizza? LOVE!!! The crust was the perfect combination of soft and chewy. Not burnt. Not soggy. I kept hoping the kids would leave the ends of the crusts and was sadly disappointed! The kids asked if we could go back tomorrow! If we lived nearby this would be on the top of our list for take out places!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

They have the best thin crust pizza in minnesota! We have eaten several time at this location and it is so good.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had cheese pizzas (kids) and sandwiches. Everything was fine, though nothing spectacular. Half size sandwiches are sizeable and price is excellent. I would not order the Italian sausage sandwich again. It was a messy open-faced sandwich which perhaps was not intended to be picked up. The sausage was not sliced (lengthwise or otherwise) and it rested on a slippery bed of red sauce. Each time I tried to bite down on the sausage, it scooted backwards on the sauce. I ended up eating it with a knife and fork. The kids split one kid's pizza -- it was more than big enough. I bought two cookies but they too turned out to be gigantic. Place was clean and airy.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Good food and friendly staff, prices are very reasonable, the auto coke machine was a neat item, got to go to check it out

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stopped at this restaurant and the whole family was ale to get a good meal that fit each of us. The deep dish - while not comparable to real Chicago - was very good and scratched the itch; the option for a "solo" thin crust pizza was great and satisfied the smaller eager in the family. Having the takeout boxes available at the plate/silverware kiosks was convenient and helped us get our leftovers quickly so we could get on with our evening. Would definitely return!