“Pre concert dinner”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flying Cloud Drive
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Four couples had dinner here last Friday night and everyone was very pleased with their meals. 3 people had the tempura shrimp, it was on the specials menu and it was excellent. Love the relaxed and upbeat atmosphere. We were also celebrating an anniversary, brought in a cake and they put fireworks on it !!! Great service too...

1  Thank lanzie99

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We went there for brunch and almost all the items on the menu were tasteless and it looked like everything was cooked couple days ago in advance.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I love the Sunday brunch especially in the summer so you can eat outside in the fresh air. Great service. Instead of the carmel roll we got a blueberry/lemon coffee cake thing and OMG is it good! I could have had that and some coffee an been satisfied. The rest of the brunch was also delicious and way more food than I should have eaten but self control is lacking everytime I eat at Redstone.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

I have visited Redstone many times in the past with wonderful results. However, this past Friday night my friend and I were not happy with our experience.
We love the patio and always go out there, as well as enjoying the dance floor when there is good music. This night, the dance floor was not real crowded, but it was somewhat early. We wanted to order a beer and some artichoke dip which we have had before and it is very good. Our waiter took forever to come over and wait on us, then when he did he had no appetizer menu that he provided that listed these items. Instead he offered a full expensive dinner menu, which we did not want on this evening out. He was short and rude in his interactions with us. After finishing our appetizer, we were interested in another drink or maybe even another food item. He did not return to our table for a long time. We decided to have a dance since the music we like began playing. We went to the dance floor and almost immediately there was our waiter chasing us down on the dance floor, telling us we need to go back and sit down as we may lose our table - I think he really was worried we were going to dine and dash. Anyway, he was simply rude and unprofessional. We will be back, but certainly not for the service provided by this guy. We left early and simply had enough. See you next time.......I think.

1  Thank travelgirl1960
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I.have been here many times.

Good food, clean place, good service. Prices are Meduim / high but the you get a good value for the price.

Worth trying