“Rotisserie chicken, steaks, salads”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flying Cloud Drive
Minneapolis
“Rotisserie chicken, steaks, salads”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great food! Rotisserie chicken is an excellent choice. Redstone salad with pulled chicken is one of my favorites with a slice of their cornbread. My husband loves their tuna. We have always been pleased with the food here.

Great for outdoor dining on their patio by the pond. The inside of the restaurant is open and warm. Staff is friendly and attentive.

Visited May 2012

New York City, New York
“Service and food going down hill!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We used to go to redstone all the time. The last several times, we saw staff smoking, eating food near the kitchen and generally very poor service! We needed a couple items and with so many servers running around we could not get it. They don't help with the menu, they try to. Psell items that they know nothing about. Overall you. An tell redstone is trying to cut costs by hiring poor staff these days. The brunch is bad too. Soggy balcon, microwaved eggs, dry sausage. Nothing was good! For the high prices they charge, it's not worth it anymore.

• Visited April 2012
Fort Dodge, Iowa
“Great Banana Cream Pie!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This bit more upscale spot has a great menu. It's a fun place for a night out with friends. Several nights a week they also have dancing. Leave room for the Banana Cream Pie - it's fabulous!

Visited May 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good Food - Good Place”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

While my Chicken Caesar Salad was a bit odd (lettuce strips were full strips laid out neatly and the chicken breast was sliced on the side) it was tasty. It just required that I combined it into a full salad myself. The rest of my group had no complaints, so overall it was good.

• Visited April 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fantasic Lunch”
Reviewed April 4, 2012 via mobile

This was a great find yesterday. I was alone, so I sat at the bar. The young ladies working the bar were very attentive and did a great job. I started with the Chicken Noodle Soup, which was full of flavors and big chucks of chicken. Then the blackened trout sandwich, it was very tasty. It came with coleslaw and was the best I have had in a long time.
I finished with the Banana Creame Pie. Oh my goodness, that was awesome. It came in a bowl and had real bananas. On the bottom was a loose gram cracker crust, then the banana pudding, then a nice whipped topping. All of this was sprinkled with carmel. After I woke from the sugar rush, I thought, this was a great lunch.