“Great lunch place, but you come out smelling like BBQ!”
Review of Baker's Ribs

Baker's Ribs
Ranked #10 of 135 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Since taking a new job I have now been here three times, and each time my lunch special has been great. So far I've kept to the sandwiches and sides, but all are recommended. Don't miss the sweet tea. It can get a little crowded at lunch some times and the entry/order area gets congested. The kitchen is right behind the counter, so you get an up close view of the food preparation. The dining area has a lot of knick knacks and reminds you of an old diner. Also be ready to carry a BBQ aroma around with you the rest of the day.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I walked out of a meeting in the bank building next door to this strip-mall establishment and was immediately bathed in hickory smoke. I couldn't help myself! I followed my nose, and the crowd, across the parking lot to Baker's Ribs. Best. Ribs. Ever. That BBQ smoke is like a hypnotic perfume, and the meats taste as good as the smoke smells. MMMMMMMM

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I always love patronizing Bakers Ribs. The owner is extremely charitable and always looking to give back to the community. Wonderful food. Friendly staff and I love the atmosphere.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

They had a good variety in a small quiet restaurant with unique decorations. They also had tv's but they weren't too loud. They also offer smaller portions so you don't have to order a full slab of ribs!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

You're going to be overwhelmed by the pig collection in the restaurant. Luckily, the smells will make you forget about them. Honestly, I've been coming here for years, and the person at the counter has never been happy or smiled. I'm used to it by now and don't care, I'm there for the ribs and sausage. A plate comes with 2 sides and awesome Texas toast. The ribs and sausage are fantastic, probably the best sausage around here. I want to drink the sauce it's so good. The sides are hit or miss, the potato salad is generally good but the dirty rice isn't always stellar. Pulled pork sandwiches are great too. If you come here for the meat, you won't be disappointed.