“awesome food and service.”
Review of Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Kaukauna, Wisconsin
“awesome food and service.”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went here with a party of 10. The food was very good with great taste. The service was just as great. I will be eating here for sure the next time we are in town.

Visited October 2012

“awesome”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

this is the only word that can describe the time I had with my family (Awesome) fantastic food & staff mark the general partner manager handled the wine selection himself & Brandon the waiter was top notch would highly recommend this restaurant to any and all italian diners world wide

• Visited September 2012
West Hartford, Connecticut
“Nice Italian inspired food”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My small party enjoyed its recent trip to Biaggi's. My colleague enjoyed the chicken parm and I enjoyed stuffed shells in cream sauce. Service for us was fast, efficient, but also pleasant. The selection of wine is OK, but somewhat limited. You could do worse for Italian in the Eden Prairie area.

• Visited September 2012
Delray Beach, Florida
“Excellent Food and Service!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I ate at Biaggi's the other night and it was awesome! I had the Shrimp and Crab Cannelloni small portion and it was the perfect amount! Glad I didn't get the large! :)

• Visited August 2012
Burnsville, Minnesota
“Awful!!!!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Ordered the iced tea-not good at all. Had to wait for water refills. I ordered a pasta dish and it came out wrong. I didn't want the dish even though the server assured me it would not take long to correct. I declined then the manager came and said the same, I reluctantly agreed, when it appeared they were not going to stop badgering me, and when I received the dish the second time it was awful! And they charged me for it!! I was schocked. I will NEVER return and either will the colleagues I was with. I would never recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited August 2012