“Did not Disappoint!”

Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Reviewed January 31, 2010

Stayed here back in August for a business/leisure trip. Husband and I met his parents up there. FIL was there for a conference. So while he worked, we played ;)

Hotel was very nice, fresh cookies during the evening, always able to get tea/coffee in the lobby. Room service was nice- they had a grasshopper pie on special that week and we tried that. It was delicious. We had breakfast in the lobby in the morning, for us it was included in the conference's room rate, but I think it's usually 10 bucks or so. It was EXCELLENT. I have never had another hotel breakfast be so good and FRESH. Everything was made to order, eggs, french toast, waffles, pancakes. The only stuff that wasn't MTO was the fruit, drinks, and cereal. And for the big eaters- it's all you can eat.

Room was great. Somehow my husband and I were in an upgraded room (in laws didn't get the same treatment for some reason- and they were the ones paying!!) so our room was huge, couch, coffee table, desk, HD LCD, etc. Our bathroom actually was larger too, and had a jetted tub. It only seats one, but it was nice to use anyway. Our bed was adjustable firmness on each side, thus if one spouse likes a softer mattress than the other, they can both change it to what they like. One of the best beds I've slept in here recently in a hotel. I believe there is free wi-fi, but I was so busy during this weekend I don't remember using the internet for sure.

It's a little ways from the main highway, but not far enough away that you can't get to things like IKEA, the mall, etc. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Prairieklipper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2010

Dear Guest,

I wanted to thank you for your business and also for the wonderful review you gave us onTrip Advisor.

Please note that I have shared your wonderful comments with our staff and we will continue to do our best to make our hotel a great place to stay.

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2010

Not five star accommodation but the service from the reception staff in particular made you feel like it was. Everyone was incredibly helpful, food on site could be better though. Stayed for two weeks on business and will be happy to return to follow up on more business. Thanks for the hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

I wanted to thank you for your business and also for the kind comments you made about our staff on the Trip Advisor website.

Take care and we look forward to your return to our hotel.

General man

Reviewed January 28, 2010

Stayed there for 3 nights during recent business trip. 2nd stay at this hotel in recent years, very pleasant experience.

Clean & tidy rooms, basic and adequate amenities. good breakfast selection. very close to highway and several restaurants / cafes. Recommend trying out Pairings (wine+food market) across the street from the hotel - good & fresh food.

The front desk staff was extremely helpful. I'd a mail package that arrived late and didn't get there until the day after I checked out. I emailed the GM and asked if they could forward it to my next stop if I pay for postage...they promptly responded to the request and forwarded it for free. Special thanks to the team for going the extra mile for the customer!

Paid just over $100 for one night. GREAT Value!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

Just a quick note to thank you for your business and also for taking time to comment about our hotel on the tripadvisor website.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and look forward to you returning.

Reviewed July 19, 2009

The beds and bedding are very high quality. the bed firmness is adjustable! Nice TV extremely clean room. Free wifi and remote printing. safe/ quiet area. room service is good and very reasonable in price.

I do have a few complaints: a little loud; walls are quite thin. Room service knocking at door an hour before check out and i had DND sign on door - annoyed me. Key was demagnatized and didn't work. I went back to the clerk and she had a bit of an attitude - talked to me like i was slow. I had to reassure her that I knew how to operate a key and door handle before she would reset the card. I think $10 for breakfast is overpriced.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed May 13, 2009

Stayed at this property for business. Staff was extra attentive and the lobby, room and bathroom were very clean (I've not said that often).

Bedding was good, desk featured a Herman Miller chair, free Internet access with printing capability, DirectTV was on. Was even offered a yoga mat and hand weights.

Lobby featured a buffet that was actually good. Good deal all around, well done Hilton.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank foodwinechickie
Reviewed February 26, 2009

I'm a die hard Hilton Family traveller and this property did not disappoint. The staff couldn't do enough for you and the rooms hit every serivice standard every day (I stayed a week for work nearby) Very friendly, very well maintained and clean.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank raidergirlil
Reviewed February 26, 2009

I stayed for 1 night in February 2009. I had a late check-in and no one was at the desk when we arrived, but after waiting a few minutes we were helped - very friendly and easy check in. The room was clean and we appreciated the mircowave and the mini-fridge. The TV was nice as well. I thought the queen bed was firm but very comfortable and I appreciated 3 pillows on the bed. The bathroom was a little smaller than others, but still very nice - complimentary Neutrogena bath products were nice. The hair dryer was not very powerful, and when you turned on the water you could hear a dripping noise on the other side of the wall by the bed, so that was a little annoying. The pool and hot tub were great and the area was clean. The elevator did not work early in the morning, but when we went to check out it was fine. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2009
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Courtyard Minneapolis Eden Prairie
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Home2 Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-Eden Prairie

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie? Share your experiences!