“Great Hotel and Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn - Eden Prairie is very good. We have been staying here on our business trips to the area for at least 5 years, maybe longer. Service and staff are exceptional. The rooms are designed for business travelers in mind. Lots of outlets, a desk, coffee pot, refrigerator etc. The TV is now Directv with a guide! This is way better that channel surfing!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Anthony S,

Thank you so much for the feedback you gave regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and also were pleased to hear how you continue to enjoy the service and amenities that we have to offer.

Take care and we look forward to the next time you stay with us!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

There is a strange smell coming from the clothing drawers. Maybe it's the furniture polish or maybe just from being new. Put your clothes somewhere else. Also - they are doing construction until mid April 2014, very noisy and some of the workers are apparently staying at the hotel. That should give you an indication of the noise level during the evenings/nights.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Bryan W.,

I wanted to thank you for the feedback that you provided on Tripadvisor.

I also wanted to apologize for the smell you encountered from our the brand new furniture in the guest room. We do use a multisurface cleaner on these and I would imagine this may have been caused by the combination of the furniture being new and also the cleaner we use. We will be keeping an eye on this over the next few weeks to make sure it is not a major issue.

I also wanted to apologize for the excessive noise from the renovation crew that you experienced. Our renovation is complete and we currently have all of second and third floors finished and are looking at a completion date of mid April.

Thanks again and we hope you will consider us for any future stays you might have.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel is currently being remodeled until April 15, but I was surprised the room rate had been raised significantly. I was told the hotel is under new ownership. The room has new furnishings, but the coffee table was missing in my room. I miss the alarm clock radio, but it seems Hilton is replacing all of them with the cube alarm clock. The new alarm clock is okay, but I prefer to wake to music because it is less startling to the system. I would avoid this hotel until the remodeling is over.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Dear Roger Y,

I wanted to thank you for your business and also for sharing your thoughts about our hotel on Tripadvisor.

We are very close to completing our renovation and currently have about 80% of our rooms completed. The lobby will be complete around April 15th and we are very excited to showcase our new look.

Our room prices have varied depending on the day of the week that you travel and we have been trying to keep them as reasonable as we can. I am sorry that you felt the were over priced and hope this will not keep you from staying with us in the future.

Take care and we hope you will consider us once our remodeling is complete!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

All was well--clean, quiet room, comfortable beds, thick towels, adequate fitness center, clean spa and pool, helpful staff. Location was perfect for my purposes. Got a good price, too. What's not to like?

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear 380nancyg,

I wanted to thank you both for your business and also for taking time to comment about our property on tripadvisor.

We are so happy that our property met your expectations and we hope you will be able to visit us again very soon!

Take care and we wish you well with your travels.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

First of all, I travel every week and typically stay in Hilton Garden Inns whenever I can. This particular hotel is remodeling right now. When I pulled up, I saw the temporary entrance sign and thought oh no! However, I was very pleased with my stay. Although the restaurant was closed, room service was still available. Ordered a nice supper that was delivered promptly and quality of food was very good and tasty. They put me in one of the newly remodeled rooms and it was very nice. The breakfast area had to be moved to one of their conference rooms, and everything was fine. Delicious oatmeal, this chef really know how to cook it! My server could not have been more pleasant. When I checked out, the management was very concerned about how my stay was. So, even in time of adversity, this place still came through with great service! Kudos to all and after speaking with the Manager, I know they are very excited to see the finished product. I would stay here again.

Dear Phyllis C,

Thank you so much for the kind remarks you made about our property through tripadvisor!

It was a pleasure meeting you while you were here and we are so happy that you enjoyed our newly remodeled rooms. Our lobby and restaurant will be complete in early April and at that time will result in a complete makeover of this area. We are very excited for the completion of this project!

I will be certain to share all of your feedback with our staff and know this will bring big smiles to all of their faces!

Take care and we wish you well with your travels!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Was a very good hotel to stay at. Many amenities. The only problem is do not assume that just because it's nicer than most hotels, it'll have a complimentary breakfast. No. $10.95 PER person. Ridiculous. However, if you don't care about breakfast, stay here.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Jan I,

Thank you so much for your response on tripadvisor! We were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we certainly appreciate your business.

I wanted to let you know that the next time you stay, please inquire about the Bed and Breakfast deal. For $10.00 more dollars you get a rate that includes your guest room and breakfast for up to four people in the room. This would be a savings of more than $30.00 for a family of four.

Take care and we hope you will consider us the next time you are in town!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hotel is very clean and the employees are very helpful and pleasant. Guest rooms were newly remodeled with microwave, small refrigerator, coffee, hairdryer (that works well!), etc. The direct TV was new and complicated to use even though I am familiar with other systems. They came up to help but didn't know how to fix it either. The hotel is so customer friendly I can expect this will be remedied soon. Breakfast was excellent, with good choices and friendly personnel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear Carol S.,

I wanted to thank you for the response you submitted on TripAdvisor! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate all of the feedback that you provided.

I also wanted to apologize for the remote control not working the way it should have. I have our maintenance department looking into this and we will make sure we fix it.

We are happy that you liked our newly remodeled guest rooms. We are so excited because the remodel includes all of our guest rooms as well as our lobby, restaurant, meeting rooms and public space areas.

We wish you well with your travels and look forward to the next time you stay with us!