“Enjoyable Stay”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Clintonville, United States
“Enjoyable Stay”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Our room was very clean & comfortable. Slept great on their beds. Staff was very friendly. Food was very good, although a little pricey. Could use a larger selection of items on their menu. The mudslide brownie was awesome!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Hilton Garden Inn Traveler,

I wanted to thank you so much for the kind words you shared on the review you submitted of our hotel,

We are so happy that your accomodations and food met your satisfaction and we certainly hope you will get a chance to visit our property again very soon!

Colin Klipfel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
NE MN
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Staff is genuinely friendly and helpful (thanks, especially to Omar). Some of the best housekeeping we've experienced anywhere - they are meticulous. Well-designed, clean, spacious rooms. Yes, with a frig in every room we've stayed in. Bathrooms are spotless, showers are well-designed and always work well (its amazing how many non-functional showers you find in top-rated hotels), luxurious bath toweling and bed linen. The beds have always been nicely firm. We visit the TC area about 10 times a year, usually several days per stay. We switched over a year ago to the HGI from a chain hotel with a room rate over twice the cost of HGI's room rate. We've never regretted the switch, a better quality experience for half the cost.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Foxfyrefarm,

We love when our travelers mention an employee who has gone above and beyond and I can assure you that your review will be shared with not only Omar, but the rest of the staff!

Thank you for also commenting on our housekeeping services. We have one of the hardest working teams and they will be pleased to hear that they are being recognized by our guests.

Thank you for your loyalty and we will look forward to the next time you stay with us!

TWO HARBORS
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very quiet, nice room, other guests were extremely polite and friendly. First class! Liked the Bath & Body Works toiletries. We had 2 kids, 2 adults and a baby and there was plenty of room for all of us.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Christiane K,

I wanted to thank you for the positive review you posted regarding your recent stay with us.

We are so happy that the guest room and the amenities met your expectations!

We hope your travels bring you back to Eden Prairie very soon!

Colin Kilpfel
Sidney, Montana
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Staff were extremely friendly and very courteous of our requests! Easy to get to and from hotel from major highways. Will definitely stay here again when we are in the area! Great price for all the amenities included!

Room Tip: If you're traveling as a couple, I highly recommend the king bed room. They were so comfortable...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear Samantha B,

Thank you so much for your business and also for the kind words you shared through Trip Advisor.

We were happy to hear that you enjoyed both the location and amenities our hotel has to offer!

Take care and we we will look forward to the next time you stay with us!

Canada
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stay at this hotel quite often for business trips. It's an excellent hotel, very clean, very welcoming, the staff are fantastic and I always feel very comfortable. I think the prices are very fair for the quality you get and I will continue to use this hotel for each trip.

Room Tip: I haven't had a bad room yet, I don't think it matters which room you choose at this hotel
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear annonymousCanada,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our hotel and also for the kind compliments you had to say about our property and staff!

Thank you for your business and we look forward to the next time you stay with us!

Golden Valley, Minnesota
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was our first time staying here. It was a nice change to be a little further from the mall. The hotel was nice and had quiet surroundings (except the girls hockey team that was staying there). Very nice lobby and the restaurant had great food. Our room was spacious and clean. I would stay here again for sure. I only had two things that kind of bothered me. #1: our bed was a little hard. We found out as we were checking OUT that the beds have a firmness control. That is great, except we found out too late. Maybe have the little "bed advertisement" in the room instead of in the lobby. I wasn't the person to check-in, so I didn't see it in time. #2: This isn't THAT big of a deal, but I expected the lady (Diane) at the front to ask me how my stay was as I was checking out. Not even a thank you. I was handed my bill, and that was it. It's the little things that count!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Kayley G,

Thank you so much for the kind words you had to say about our hotel. We certainly do appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you will stay with us again the next time you visit Eden Prairie.

I would like to apologize for our team not explaining how our Garden Sleep System beds work. We do have a model of our bed dial and how it works at our desk and obviously we fell short in explaining how this works.

I am also sorry for the poor service you received upon checking out at the desk. We take our service very serious and I will use your feedback as a reminder that we are here for one reason. To provide outstanding service! I am so sorry this did not happen.

That being said, we take all surveys and we share them with our staff so that we can grow as a team. If you stay here again, I would expect a better experience. If you do not get a better experience, I definately want to hear about it.

Thank you and we hope to see you back soon!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nice and you get a hotel room with a good value. I enjoy the more neighborhood-like surroundings than the hustle and bustle found in the inner part of the City. We have stayed here before and will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Marsha R,

Thank you so much for the feedback you privided on your trip advisor review of our hotel!

We are so happy that you enjoyed the location and what our hotel had to offer!

We also thank you for your loyalty and that you continue to use us when you come into town.

Take care and we hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eden Prairie
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie
Courtyard Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Home2 Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-Eden Prairie
SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie? Share your experiences!