Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
$94
ComfortInn
Best Western Eden Prairie Inn(Eden Prairie)(Great Value!)
$85
$99
$84
Fairfield Inn
$109
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnermade to order breakfastrestaurant staffroom servicehotel experienceroom ratenice hotelbusiness tripcomfortable bedsthe general managerbusiness hotelgreat place to staygas stationfront desk staffbreakfast stafffitness centereasy access
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We were here for an extremely cold new years weekend and couldn't beat the price for what we got. The kids loved the warm pool (though it is extremely strong chlorine) and late afternoon cookies. Plenty of TV channels. It was so convenient to have breakfast and dinner available right in the lobby. Service was great and the beds comfortable. This will be a place we return again for family visits to the area.

Room Tip: We asked for a room close to the pool and it was really convenient to be right across the hall. Not really too noisy
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Alibarbara,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback you provided regarding our hotel! We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay.

We also love to hear that you will return if you are ever in the area again. This is music to our ears!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed with my family Saturday nite day before we went and sew my Bears play the Vikings. It's a real nice hotel. I have stayed at some pretty crappy ones in Minnesota and this place was by far one of the best. I mostly stay at Hiltons in Chicago but this place did the job for me. My son locked the bathroom door and my brother went to get a key. The staff was pretty cool about what happen. Rooms are nice wish they were just a bit bigger as we had a group of 4 people in one room. Oh yeah by the way my brother get's business perks and we didn't get the discount breakfast but after going outside for a smoke came back in the front desk felt bad gave us 4 passes for the discount breakfast which was nice of them. Great staff the ladies were very nice!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the building other then that no view outside as it's kinda in the middle of nothing then the highway. If u want to go to the mall or out to eat its about 3 miles away.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Bigserb,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I was also happy to hear that our staff took good care of you while you were here!

We wish you well and hope your travels will bring you back to the Eden Prairie area soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Hilton's second tier hotel brand goes a little upscale at this hotel, with a full breakfast option (for a reasonable added charge), and a very friendly and helpful staff! Rooms are large and very clean. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear sbh858,

I wanted to thank you for your the kind words you shared and let you know how happy we are that you enjoyed your time at our hotel.

Thank you for your business and we hope we will see you again very soon!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I recommend the HGI in Eden Prairie. The rooms are nice and the staff is very helpful. I wish I could give all the names, but the truth is they were all very nice. I do remember Lou Ann (not sure of the spelling) who checked me out. She was really nice. Also the battery on my car went dead and the lady who got me someone to jump start my car was very helpful (Emily?). And also the lady who served me dinner on 11/16 was very nice. BTW - I recommend their walleye dinner. Again sorry I didn't get the names. I'll remember next time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Philfourthirteen,

We are so happy that you enjoyed our hotel rooms, food and service during your stay! I was also happy to hear that we were able to get your car started. I will be certain to share your outstanding feedback with all of our staff!

Until we see you again, we wish you well with your travels.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stayed here over a busy Veteran's Day weekend and had a very late arrival. After a small glitch in the check in (had 2 rooms booked, only one showed up), we were able to get to our rooms and get a good nights rest. The room was spacious, clean, well equipped. The cookies at the front were nice as was the complimentary coffee. Both staff, day and night, were helpful and very accomodating. We would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed at the back side on third floor. Very quiet and no noise from highway or problems with overly bright outside lights.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Travel Deb,

I wanted to thank you for the gracious comments you shared regarding your recent stay with us.

We are so happy that you enjoyed all of the ammenities of our hotel and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful!

Thank you for your business and we hope your travels will bring you back to our hotel very soon!