“Great Place for Business Travel”

Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Reviewed September 1, 2011

I have stayed at this property several times, and I have been consistently pleased. While the rooms could use a little updating, they are comfortable and clean. The pool and work out room are in good order and have nice extra touches, such as a scale and lots of exercise balls.
The restaurant staff are friendly and welcoming.
The location is a little way off the freeway, so it is very quiet, and there several dining options within 1/2 mile. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quiet place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Prairieklipper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to thank you for the possitive feedback you gave regarding our hotel. We are so pleased that you have become so loyal to our hotel and am thankful that you find our accomodations clean and comfortable.

The next time you stay with us, feel free to introduce yourself to me as I would love an opportunity to meet you and thank you in person for the business you bring to our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie

Reviewed August 30, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel during a much needed getaway. We were treated like royalty by the desk clerks, and everyone, from the cleaning lady to the waitress in the dining area, were friendly and helpful. The Sleep Comfort Beds were HEAVEN! Woke up more refreshed and painfree than I have in years! It was quiet and peaceful. All areas of the hotel were clean, and smelled fresh. The furnishings in our spacious room were comfortable and in great condition. The bathroom touches (artisically folded towels and assorted toiletries) were impressive! Loved that we had a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave in our room. There was a little "pantry" by the front desk where food, drinks, and necessities could be purchased 24 hours a day. We had gotten a deal in our reservation through a booking website so that the breakfast buffet was included in the room price, but it would be worth the normal price. They had about everything a person could ask for...right down to made-to-order eggs and a breakfast special. We will definitely stay there again next time we go to Chanhassen Dinner Theater!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dustbunny247
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This truly is a nice hotel. Very clean...very comfortable! My issue lied with the staff. The check in process was awful. The front desk agent made a terribly snarky comment to me about the person checking in before me...turned out that was my boss and also the one who picked this hotel for our conference. Good luck with the PM staff putting their phones down to answer a question. Usually when I come into town (which is quite a bit) I stay at the Holiday Inn Express across the street. I would strongly encourage choosing that property over this one. The hotels are equal in ammentities and the service is SO much better.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank dougers79
Prairieklipper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so happy you found our facility to be nice and clean and I also wanted to extend my apologies for the poor service you received during your stay.

I can assure you that I have reminded all of our staff that we need to always remember to be professional, kind and helpful to every guest that walks through our doors. I am so sorry that we failed to do this during your stay.

We know you may choose to go to another hotel, however, we want you to know that we will be working hard to correct our mistakes and we hope you will please consider us for your future stays. Thank you for helping us become a better hotel!

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Eden Prairie, MN recently on a trip to visit a friend in the area. I was impressed with how clean the hotel is. It looks like it's less than 5 years old and every part of the hotel; rooms, pool area, lobby, hallways all looked and smelled very clean. The rooms are comfortable and quiet - important to note, this is right by hwy 62, literally at the off-ramp for it, but with the windows closed, you wouldn't know, and I could see the hwy easily from my window. The bed was comfortable and they have a control knob on the side of the bed to adjust firmness. It's not one of those comfort select beds that make you feel like you're sleeping on a camping air-mattress, this one has a real mattress and some sort of air bladder underneath/inside that controls the firmness. Excellent value for money.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Brian G
Prairieklipper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind feedback you shared regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We are happy that you enjoyed our beds and found our hotel to be clean and comfortable throughout our facility!

Take care and we hope to see you back very soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

This is a nice hotel in a good location. It is easy to get around Minneapolis from this hotel. The bed we had last stay was not the most comfortable, it seemed to sag in the middle. I did adjust the sleep setting on the mattress, but this did not seem to help much.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trvlbug99
Prairieklipper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to thank you for the feedback you posted regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We are pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be nice and in a good location. I wanted to also apologize for the bed not working properly during your stay. My hope is that the next time you stay with us, that we can find a setting on the bed that will work for you and provide you with a good night's sleep.

Thanks again and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2011

My family and I made a one-night stop over at this particular hotel during a long road trip. We arrived late on a Friday night and the lobby was busy with people holding conversations, checking in, and conducting other business with the front desk clerk. I was surprised to see so many people in the lobby at that hour, but everything was quiet and generally peaceful.

The hotel itself is pretty much what you'd expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. The rooms are very clean, the furniture isn't rundown, and the beds are reasonably comfortable. The television picture is sharp and there was a large variety of channels available to watch. A small fridge, a microwave, and a coffee maker are included in the rooms.

There isn't much near the hotel, especially within walking distance, with the exception of a convenience store. There is an Einstein Bagels and a Caribou Coffee a short drive away for those so inclined.

The pool and spa were clean and the fitness center was one of the best that I've ever used in a hotel. Everything seemed brand-new or nearly so and functioned well. There were two treadmills, an elliptical jogger, free weights, a bench, an inclined bench for situps, yoga mats, medicine balls, large mirrors, towels, and a drinking fountain.

We stayed on the second floor of the hotel and my only complaint was that it seemed like you were living in a bass drum when the people on the third floor walked around. It was a loud, booming noise. Fortunately, they got up after us in the morning, so we weren't too affected by the noise.

I would definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a top floor room as walking noise from the floor above is quite noticeable.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ayti

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to thank for the thorough response you provided regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your detailed feedback will be very helpful for other guests that are looking to stay at our hotel.

Take care and we are grateful that you will consider us for future bookings!

Reviewed August 6, 2011

My family travels to Minneapolis fairly often, but this was out first stay at this property. We really enjoyed the breakfast options, and had a great nights sleep with the comfortable beds and quiet facility. This location is a little strange to locate, but was very accessible once we learned our way around. The front desk person was terrific, as was the staff person working the breakfast area.

Overall, a great stay...we plan to return!

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank PrairieWoman
Prairieklipper, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I wanted to thank you for responding with such positive feedback about your recent hotel stay with us.

We are so happy that you enjoyed our beds, breakfast and service and we look forward to your return visits.

Take care and we hope to see you back soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eden Prairie
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie
Courtyard Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Home2 Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-Eden Prairie
SpringHill Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie? Share your experiences!