“Weird sweet flavored sauce”
Review of Mike's Pizza & Pub

Mike's Pizza & Pub
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This place has pretty good wings but their pizza just threw me for a loop. It has a very sweet flavoring, which I don't think regular pepperoni pizza should have. GF area has a lot of different pizza places and I would suggest seeking one of them out.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and I have frequented Mike's Pizza many times. We are Winnipeger's and love the Minnesota State Park next door. It is always clean and the staff are so polite. Sherri the owner of Mike's and her staff are always trying their best to make your visit a pleasant one. We have always noticed lots of locals and family's which started us going there.

Try a double Italian sausage, onion, extra cheese. It's our favorite as my wife could eat pizza 7 days a week. The sausage is Sherri's special blend and is produced only for her at a local butcher. The beer is always ice cold.

Keep up the Great Work Guys, see you soon !!!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I go there with my writer's group every month. The servers start to recognize you and are always friendly. They tend to serve us European style, which we love! They don't bring the ticket until we ask, as we often add things to our bills as we sit and discuss!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The atmosphere is family dining, not too fancy. We were told the most popular pizza was Pepperoni, so you know a lot of families with children, frequent this place. We had one of the multi topping pizzas, and it was Ok, nothing special. Their pizzas are thin crust, which I'm not a big fan of, so that may sway my opinion a bit. It's convieniently located near the Campground, and that may be why it's so popular with the families and children. Grand Forks has some great Gourmet Pizza joints, so I doubt I'll return to Mike's anytime soon! Service was friendly and courteous.

1  Thank BadgerMbTraveller