See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2018

Excellent Service, Awesome Smiles, Great Staff and Fabulous Atmosphere.

Staying for business, anytime I have any needs, they have been met by the staff. From utility to cleanliness the rooms are wonderful in design and function.

A true home away from home.

Room tip: Get the King Suite... You can play Soccer in it due to size lol
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are charmed to know you had an excellent stay and that our team left a great impression. They work tirelessly to provide the best service, down to the smallest detail. We appreciate the review and look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

0 stars if I can rate it 0! This hotel should not deserves any stars. Worst hotel room experienced I have ever dealt with. When I booked the hotel room through Priceline, the pictures and reviews were reasonable and so was the price in the location we wanted. It was in the suburbs and I’ve stayed in hotels around that area before so I’m familiar with the location. My sister and I traveled with our husband to do some shopping at MOA. So we booked two rooms.
-As soon as we walked in, the smell of cigarette reeked throughout the entire lobby
-our windows was broken
-moldy smell in the rooms
-there was a red stain (possibly blood) on the white inner sheets of one of the room
-there was hair on the fleece cover that wasn’t ours in the same room
-white stain all over the bed skirt (most likely semen)
-sticky carpet
-unclean and poorly kept bathrooms
-random people sitting and hanging out in parking lot of hotel
-there customer base that I’ve seen is not the kind of people you would want to spend a night with in the same hotel
-there was a can of beer in the elevator with cigarette buds in it, which show how well they represent their hotel
We went downstairs to discuss our reservations and concerns and although Kevin (front desk rep.) was understand, he said he can not do anything about the cancelation. He directed me towards Priceline which whom I contacted, they called him and I was directed by to the hotel clerk. I basically was given no useful information nor am I getting any direction in what I can do to resolve the matter. If it was any other hotel that doesn’t skunk like cigarettes I’m okay with them changing my sheets. I don’t want my money back, I just want to go to either their sister hotels or another hotel and I’ll pay for the difference. But Kevin gave me no help. He told me he called his general manager but has gotten no reply back. We took our stuff and went to a different hotel. Even though we did not get a refund, it was worth losing our money because this place is absolutely non livable! We ended up paying more but such a better experience then is one. Would not recommend this hotel if you want a good night stay. By far, the most disgusting, horrifying hotel I’ve encounter. THEY DO NOT DESERVE TO BE IN THE LOCATION THEY ARE IN. DO NOT STAY.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Yeng N
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for posting a review of your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the cleanliness and service issues you experienced while you were here. We have discussed your concerns with our housekeeping team and are working with them to see where we fell short in our processes in order to ensure such problems are not repeated in the future. We have also shared your feedback with our front desk, and we’re reviewing the situation as a training tool to improve our procedures and to ensure this does not happen again.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

My husband was transferred to St. Paul and we still owned our home in another state, so we got a room at the Eagan Extended Stay America! We ended up staying there for a year and all in all it was great! This was 7 years ago now, but the manager at the time was amazing and took very good care of us!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Vicki, thank you for making Extended Stay America your home away from home. We are delighted you had a wonderful time here and that you loved our courteous service. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Extremely disappointed with Extended Stay America. Booked a week longs stay and immediately regretted it. Stood at the front dest for approx 10 mins before someone was able to check me in. The check in process was slow and I felt as if I was an annoyance; it was approx 930pm and I was told my room "may not be ready"... at 930pm...? I eventually checked in, and upon getting to my room wished I hadnt checked in. The room was old, run down, dirty, and disgusting. I have attached a picture of the in-room phone to give the general idea; why a phone? I figure its the easiest thing in the room to replace, so if they cant manage that, well, use your imagination. The room did not feel safe or secure, and the walls were so thin I could here the conversation of the room across the hall. There was also hair, where you dont want to see hair, and some of the lights were non-functional. I attempted to check out, but the front desk was empty, again. After booking a new hotel, I contacted customer service and was told nothing could be done... no refund, no nothing. After several more calls, I was able to get most of my "Stay" refunded, however they refuse to refund the first night's stay. So lets look at that: I booked at approx 720pm, checked in at 930pm, got to my room, turned around in horror, tired to check out at approx 950pm (after booking new hotel online), actually checked out (via phone) at 1030pm. So, for the 10 mins I was in the room, and the hour it was actually booked, I was charged the full night's rate (approx 100$). Let me make this part clear as well, it is the HOTEL MANAGER that is holding up my 1st night refund, not the corporate office- they have made it clear the final decision rests with the local hotel manager and she has refused my first night's refund. Bear that in mind if you decide to book this terrible hotel. Customer service is not a priority here (neither is workplace upkeep and maintenance).
*I would also like to point out, as of today (5/29/18), the BBB website lists 28 total reviews of this property. Every single one is negative. Mine will also reflect such. There are also 555 complaints filed.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Robert T
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Robert, we apologize that you experienced so many difficulties while being here. It is disappointing to know we couldn't deliver you with a perfect stay. Your comments are important to us, so they have been discussed with the concerned individuals' in an effort to improve our service and facilities moving forward. We take the safety of our guests and employees very seriously. Please know, our team is well trained to handle any situation and maintains a good environment. Please give us a chance to redeem ourselves on a future date.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

The staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. Karianne Keller (General Manager) was fantastic and very personable. All the staff assisted me whenever a need arose. Aside from the friendly people who worked at the Extended Stay, it would have been nice to have better choices for meals in the morning (other than coffee, oatmeal, granola bars, and muffins), understanding of course there is presently no room for a kitchen in the lobby area. A lounge would have been nice to have as well. The rooms could have been cleaner and more up-to-date. Also, the rooms could have been cleaned more frequently than once a week. Otherwise, it was a good hotel, peaceful, and a safe area. It was very convenient for shopping, work, and other activities. And the price was great for the hotel and the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - South, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are pleased our location was ideal for your needs and that you were impressed with our courteous service. We will surely share your praises with Karianne. We value your feedback as it will help us to improve ourselves. It was good to have you here, and we hope to welcome you back soon.