“Convenient Location!!!”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Winfield, United States
“Convenient Location!!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were in MN for the Chicago Blackhawks vs Wild game. We were 20 minutes from Xcel Energy Center, 15 minutes from Mall of America and 10 from the airport. Hotel was nice, room was comfortable and spacious and we were able to check in early. Restaurant recommendation from front desk was excellent!! (For Lone Oak Grill right next door).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonEagan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. I’m glad that you enjoyed our location and found it easy to access all of the major attractions. Thank you also for sharing your great experience at the Lone Oak Grill next to the hotel, they do a great job and offer room service to our guests. We hope to see you back on your next trip to the Twin Cities.
Chris Retterath

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed January 25, 2014

January 2014. stayed at the hampton inn eagan for 3 days. 2 days on our from msp to texas as a sleep park fly package. and 1 nite upon our return. over all the hotel was great. the park your car is not what Iwas lead to believe when I called to book our stay. It was indicated that they had plug ins is available for our vehicle while we were away for 8 days.all I had to do was bring my extension cord.... well this was not the case.. had to have my battery boosted by garage..." Mr technician". he was wonderful. The second problem we encountered was the shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. followed the instruction sheet that we were given. called hotel at 20:15. requesting a pick up at term 2. the hotel clerk advised me it would be a 40 minute wait. Driver arrived at 20:50. driver said he had to make a pickup at terminal 1.. proceeded to term 1 made pick up and then he received another call that said he had a pick up back at term 2.. so off we went back to where we started "term 2". finally got to hotel at 21:30. need less to say it was very very frustrating. I will have to say tho that I did speak with hotel manager and he was very apologetic and adjusted our bill for the nites lodging. thank you Chris. Happy travelling !!!

Room Tip: top floor is quieter
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. I am sorry about the wrong information you received about our parking as well as the issues with the shuttle that you experienced, but very glad that you took the time to speak with me before you left the hotel. I am happy that you gave me the chance to discuss those issues and help you so that you were able to leave the hotel feeling better about the experience overall. Thank you again, and I hope we can welcome you back on your next trip.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed here for a week over the New Year holiday. Convenient location near restaurants and a mall if you need it. Rooms were clean and comfortable as Ive come to expect with Hamptons.

Found I was staying at an off peak time though as my rate went up significantly when I returned a couple weeks later. Still a nice hotel and not overly expensive though.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I’m happy to see that you have enjoyed multiple stays with us and that you were comfortable here. You must have stayed with us while we were running a holiday special originally, and I’m glad to see that you have come back after the holiday season. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again.
Ocala, United States
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I use Hampton Inn whenever available. This stay was the usual- very good service and accommodations. The room was very nice (it should have a refrigerator and microwave, however), and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast provided is one of the better ones found at hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Yorba Linda, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Just spent 4 days at the Hampton Inn Eagan and it was very pleasant. Staff was very accommodating and would definitely stay here again if in the area. They switched the shuttle service hours right before I arrived and this was the only issue I had. Both times I needed to use it was unavailable, the first time arriving was at 1:30pm and leaving was at 2:45pm, just and FYI. Great restaurant in the same parking lot.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Fargo, United States
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Easy off and on major highway. NO road noise in room and we were on the highway side. Clean room, great breakfast. The pillows were a bit strange, of the 3 of them one was; too soft, one too hard and the last lumpy! Other than that a great place to stay and very affordable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Bismarck, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I love staying at the Hampton! When traveling, I know I can always leave my vehicle there and they will take me to the airport in the morning and pick me up on my return. Saves me time and airport parking fees. I can always count on this hotel for a great night sleep and a hot complimentary breakfast. This they guarantee! Thanks, Hampton!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eagan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan
Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America
Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport
Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan? Share your experiences!