“Awesome Staff”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Coral Springs, United States
“Awesome Staff”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I've stayed at many Hampton Inns throughout the country, and I have to say that the staff, from the first person checking me in, to the breakfast staff, who opened back up the breakfast area when I showed up after closing hours. Helpful and friendly staff. Clean and quite rooms.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! Very clean, very welcoming, great great fitness center! The staff was very accommodating, the rooms were neat and clean - can't say enough about the fitness center. Everything in the fitness center was new, free ear buds for individual televisions on each piece of equipment. Weights were clean and new as well. Awesome!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Bridgewater, New Jersey
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've stayed at many Hampton Inns and this one is nice. ONE thing to know: the mattresses are soft. It's time to change them. If you need a firm mattress for your back, you may have trouble with the beds here. I asked to change rooms and they let me see if the mattress in another room was better; it was just as soft. Front desk told me the next room renovation when they will have new mattresses is 2015 or thereabouts.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
HamptonEagan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am glad to see that you are a repeat guest of Hampton Inn’s and glad that you chose us while you visited the Twin Cities. I am sorry to hear that our beds did not have the comfort you were looking for, that is one of the most important things in a guests stay. I hope that our other great features and our team’s attempts to help you were enough to make your stay a positive one. If you have any other feedback please contact me at 651-688-3343 or cretterath@ncghotels.com
Bloomington, Minnesota
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed for one night in a room with 2 double beds. The room was clean and I really liked the set up with tha desk, dresser, closet, free wifi and the decor was very well done and modern. The bathroom also had a slightly different setup which I thought was great it was angled. The staff was very friendly and gave us a few recommendations for dinner. The hot tub was absolutely fabulous and very relaxing. The pool area was good and they had an outdoor patio that was a nice option. They had a nice large sitting area and also had cookies and coffee and tea available for guests. The breakfast was definitely plenty to fill you up with Belgian waffles, mini omelets, sausage, bacon, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, pastries, etc. The hotel also had a great breakfast to go bag. They had shuttle service to the MOA and to the MSP airport. VERY friendly and helpful staff I would recommend this hotel. My only problem was sleeping the bed for me at first felt great but by the middle of the night was very hard and uncomfortable I prefer a softer mattress.

Room Tip: All seemed fine.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much Lynn for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am very happy to see that almost all of your experience was a positive one, and I am very glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated public areas along with the breakfast and our team. I’m sorry to hear that the bed comfort wasn’t what you prefer, that can be an area that is difficult to please everyone but I hope that won’t hold you back from visiting us again.
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We (my family) have stayed at this Hampton for many years for the simple reason they have great management which transitions into all areas of the hotel experience. Coffee is always hot and available, the morning breakfast is hot and fresh, the hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. The sitting area is great for visiting with friends and family. There is a nice restaurant within walking distance and they offer a shuttle to the Mall of America plus the airport. This Hampton is great place at a great value !!!

Room Tip: The elevator is a little slow, so request the first floor if you are in a hurry to get to the lobby
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Accomodations excellent but cost puts value at very good (although AARP or Hilton Honors does help on the cost). 10 minutes to airport, restaurants, fuel and shopping -- rooms are comfortable and quiet and there is a "country" feel to the area. Ok breakfast, good coffee, nice pool, newly remodeled breakfast/lobby area. The comfort, service, and location keep us coming back (business, solo, with my wife, or we've also reserved rooms for family).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 22, 2013

A solid example of Hampton quality. I stayed here during a work trip and since I was flying out the next morning I chose this hotel close to the airport. It's right off the highway, so convenient for air travel. I didn't have any breakfast here, or use the fitness room..but I expect they are just as good as any other Hampton.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway as they are more quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
HamptonEagan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your experience when you stayed at our hotel! We truly appreciate it when our guests give us feedback so we can correct any issues that might have occurred or as another means to praise our team when they do a great job. I am very glad you enjoyed our location and found what you were expecting at a Hampton Inn at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Chris Retterath
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eagan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan
Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America
Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis
Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan? Share your experiences!