Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan
$169
$129
$116
Priceline
All reviewslone oak grillcomplimentary breakfastparking lotshuttle serviceconvenient locationroom was cleangas stationfresh fruitking roomtwin citieswafflesst paulgreat place to stayfitness centerthe breakfast areaexcellent stayhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We always send our clients and customers to the Hampton Inn Eagan the staff is great!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I love this hotel. I am a HUGE review reader when I book stuff online but I am always a little suspicious of reviews that are overly positive. But I have to say that this hotel is on the money! First it's in a great quiet location. Within minutes from gas station, conviencence store, restuarants, water park, walmart ect. The hotel is clean the staff is GREAT and very friendly/helpful. It was packed the weekend we stayed with guests from a soccer tornaments and region track meets. The breakfast could be a little bigger seating wise but there were lots of options and plenty to go around. The pool area is nice too. Overall I loved this hotel - Hampton Inns in general really. But the staff and location were great. I felt very comfortable traveling with my kids by myself. Oh the only other thing I would recommend is putting the county information in the room guides. There happened to be a storm (tornado warning) the last night we stayed and I had no idea what county I was in to know what to do. Other than that EXCELLENT and thanks for the piece of mind!

Reviewed July 24, 2011

Great stay at another typical Hampton Inn. Super fast check-in was greatly appreciated after a long day of travel. As usual, Hampton Inn provides a clean room, good bedding, and a reasonable breakfast.

Reviewed July 6, 2011

Booked 2 king rooms; one for my husband and myselfand one for the in-laws. We all loved this hotel-beautiful, clean rooms, great complimentary breakfast, friendly, efficient staff. Didn't use the pool, since we were there to visit relatives, but very satisfied with everything else. Beds extremely comfortable and my in - laws still talking about the great egg & cheese omlettes! In-laws had a handicapped accessible room, which had a few more feet in width, making it easier for them to navigate. We all left well rested, and it was so much faster getting on the road-we were able to eat, grab our bags and head out. They even slid our checkout receipt under the door in the am, so didn't have to stop for that. Will definitely stay here next visit to Minneapolis.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

With A friendly staff and a city to match the Hampton Inn in Eagan is one of the best hotels for the price I've ever been to. It's just four miles from Mall of America and about three miles from the airport in quiet old Eagan. The staff was amazing and did everything we asked of them to improve our stay. The hotel also has a shuttle which runs from 8:00 A.M.-12:00 A.M. and has very friendly drivers. The pool was also a great surprise with an outdoor tanning area and toys for the pool which is something most places near there don't have. The room had everything that we needed including a good size bathroom and a desk/office area. The breakfast was outstanding for a buffet and had over 30 items to choose from. The hotel also had an excersise room, a lounge area, and a business center with a fax machine, copier, printer, and three computers. Overall the Hampton Inn of Eagan was an excellent hotel and a great choice that we will return to.

Room Tip: Book Ahead and Save BIG
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank nbottois
ggoldfarb, General Manager at Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2011

Thank you very much for the kind comments and review of our hotel. One thing we just needed to correct is our shuttle times. Our shuttle is available from 4am-midnight daily to the MSP airport and Mall of America. We hope to see you again soon!