“Great stay, awesome staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan

Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Los Angeles, California
“Great stay, awesome staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is a great place to stay for several reasons. The beds are nice and the rooms are always kept clean. I was very impressed with the cleaning crew. The gym has some free weights and ellipticals. It also comes with free disposable headphones which is a nice touch. The real reason to stay here though is the friendly staff. They will go way out of their way to accommodate you. I asked for pickles at 11 pm and they found some for me. Special shout out to Creshod Watkins. He's always friendly and cheerful early in the morning. And I was super impressed when he went out of his way to make a little girls birthday special.

Stay here, you won't regret it.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your comments and for the 5 star review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and trust me, I know how important pickles can be when you are craving them. I will be sure to share your comments with my entire team and we will all hope to see you in the near future. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Me and my corporate team stayed for multiple days and multiple stays and i've never experienced better service! I was going to stay at Stay Bridge Hotel but no way is it better. I've tried both and will always be at Eagan. The food was great! the service was amazing, especially Creshod Watkins. I will always be staying here as I have multiple visits in the future.

Cheers,

Room Tip: All rooms are GREAT!
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you so very much for taking the time our of your busy day to post an on-line review. Your feedback is very important to us and is vital to our success. On behalf of Creshod and our entire team, we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
LAWRENCE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

This hotel is frequently used for our corporate visits, but it is always a pleasure to stay here. The bed was very comfortable, the room was well appointed, the hotel staff very helpful, and the breakfast one of my favorite features.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so very much for the kind comments and for the 5 star review. We appreciate your loyalty and will look forward to serving you again in the near future. Have a great day!
Cincinnati, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Typical HGI experience - clean and comfortable, convenient location, a great breakfast with lots of options, and a very friendly staff. A very positive experience all around. I plan to stay there again when my travels bring me back to the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the nice comments and the 4 star review. We hope to see you walk through our doors again soon. Have a great day and thanks again!
Genoa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

A travelor can expect to be greated by a personable, knowledgeable, and helpful staff. A clean room, a comfortable bed and bedding. a nice room work area. A clean bathroom. There is a wonderful grill and bar area to enjoy a great meal and drink.

1 Thank Michellemarie G
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so very much for the 5 star review and most of all of the nice comments. Your feedback is the key to our success and I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your stay with us. All of us at the hotel will eagerly await your return so we can serve you again. Have a great weekend!
Two Harbors, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've stayed a this hotel a few times and always encountered a helpful staff and a clean room. Beds and pillows are up to Hilton standards and it's super easy to get to Minneapolis, St. Paul, or MSP from the hotel. And it's within walking distance of some places to eat, most notably, Ansari's (Mediterranean food).

One thing about the "restaurant" in the hotel (The Great American Grill). We needed to grab breakfast and were disappointed at paying $10 a piece for essentially the same self-service meal you get at no charge at a Hampton. Only when we sat down to eat did we learn that we could have chosen some made to order food (omelets, etc.). Wish this would have made been more clear.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you so much for the 4 star rating and the informative feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. My apologies that the breakfast was not explained to you better. Had you noticed the eggs cooked to order option earlier, I think you would have been much happier with the quality of the breakfast and been able to see the contrast between ours and the hotels that serve a complimentary breakfast. Please keep in mind for future reservations that some of our packages include breakfast. Thanks again for the feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Sudbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was leaving Minnesota for Florida in the middle of February. Instead if facing a three hour drive with show in the forecast, I decided to stay in Eagan. I selected the Hilton Garden Inn based upon price and was delighted with my stay. The bed was very comfortable and I had an easy six mile drive to the airport the next morning. Thank you to the staff doe their friendly welcome. There is a lovely Greek restaurant across the street that I enjoyed very much even though I was by myself on Valentine's Day.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gerald P
I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and even more pleased to hear you found the time to get away to somewhere warm after this long Minnesota Winter we have been having. On behalf of the entire staff at the Hilton Garden Inn of Eagan, MN, thank you so much for the nice comments and for the 5 star review. We hope to serve you again in the near future.