“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Wisconsin
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed here as part of a group in town for a basketball tournament. The hotel was in great shape and kept very clean. The room had comfortable beds and it was very clean as well. Front desk staff were friendly also. All in all I have no complaints. Wish they included breakfast with the rates but they do sell breakfast in the lobby area every morning. It's just not worth 10 bucks apiece when you have younger kids.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
HiltonEagan, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments! We are delighted that you found our property to be perfect for you and your group for your basketball tournament and we hope your team did well! We appreciate your feedback relating to the cleanliness and upkeep of our property. We hope you choose to stay with us again if in the area. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I stay here at least once every two months and they really do a great job! The staff is always willing to go the extra mile, the gym is clean and the rooms are nice. Special shout out to JD who is always right on the money during the evenings.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HiltonEagan, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
We greatly appreciate your loyalty to us when choosing a place to stay while in town! We will share your kind comments with our team of associates and they will be thrilled to hear that you continuously have such positive experiences staying with us. Thanks so much for the 5 star review and we look forward to your next visit!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

For the money I think this is a brilliant hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean, breakfast is comprehensive and included, and the staff are very friendly. This is my second stay in 5 months, and I will be back again soon. The free shuttle service is handy, although I didn't use it this time. The fitness room is small but has everything that you'll need. Move stayed in many other hotels in the immediate area, and this is my favourite based and location and value for money. There are also some good places to eat near by.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for such a great review! We appreciate your loyalty to us when choosing where to stay and we are pleased to hear that you found our property to be reasonably priced as well as convenient to numerous other dining options as well. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!
Laurel, Maryland, United States
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Lots of good restaurants in the area to choose from, most of them are within walking distance of the hotel. I did not get a chance to use the hotel restaurant however I was able to sample the bar. The room was much bigger than expected. Great staff.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy you found our location to be convenient to local restaurants and eating options – we are fortunate to be in such a prime spot! It is great to hear that your guest room was spacious and comfortable for you to enjoy. We hope to see you again!
NorCal
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed here several times while on business in the Eagan area. It is very convenient if you want to go to the Mall of America or be within a few miles of the airport. I should have done a map search before writing this, but as I recall the Mall is maybe 5 miles, the airport 7 as the roads go.

My rooms have always been clean and comfortable, as most HGIs are. The staff have always been friendly and helpful. The in-house restaurant is slightly pricey, but if you dine in, try the mushroom ravioli. There are other dining options, from fast food to white table linen in the area. There are also shopping options in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HiltonEagan, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you so much! We are very fortunate to be located in such a prime area for our valued guests to enjoy the local attractions. We also provide a shuttle service which we feel sets us apart from our competition. Your kind comments will be shared with our entire team of associates and they will be thrilled you had such a great experience. We look forward to hosting you again!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stay at this hotel often because of the location, decent breakfast, very pleasant staff and good exercise room. However, I'm often taken back by the smell of the rooms and hallways. I think it smells like horrible body odor. Each time I come I ask that a ionizer be put in my room prior to arrival and the staff is kind enough to oblige. I often travel with large groups and I've noticed that 33%-50% of those that travel with me think the hotel smells horrible also. Many refuse to stay here with me due to the smell. Obviously it is some type of deoderizer/cleaning agent that strikes the 33%-50% of us unintentionally wrong. I'm not sure why the Hilton Garden Inn-Eagan wouldn't work on finding a defferent cleaning product that would be less offensive to fewer guests.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HiltonEagan, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenient smell during your stay and we are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve. Because travel is very important, we try hard to make sure all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I had to go to St. Paul-Minneapolis for a business trip, but there was a heavy snowstorm the day I arrived. The hotel's shuttle guy was extremely courteous and did his best to help me out with my luggage. The hotel was very clean and the beds were maybe the most comfortable I've slept in for a long time. It is really one of the best around Minneapolis.

• Stayed January 2013
HiltonEagan, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thanks for the review! We have had quite the winter already here and our team of associates always strives to help and assist our valued guests when it’s nasty outside. We are pleased you had a comfortable night’s sleep and look forward to seeing you again!