“Wonderful”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Duluth, Minnesota
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

The property is decorated beautifully. Rooms are clean and spacious. But more important than that is that the staff is EXCELLENT!!! Everyone who works at this Hilton Garden is courteous, helpful, and great to deal with. Even better than I've had in the 5-star hotels I've stayed at. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, January 13, 2012
Kathleen thank you so very much for taking the time to offer such kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn of Eagan, MN. I am glad you enjoyed the decorations and even more glad that you enjoyed our staff. We know there are many hotels to choose from when you come
to the Twin Cities and we are delighted that you have chosen ours. Thanks again for the feedback. On behalf of myself and the entire staff, we look forward to seeing you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2011

Stayed here for one night with an early flight in the morning. Chose this property because it was available using Hhonrs points at the pointstretcher rate the night I needed to stay, and becuase of the airport and Mall of America shuttles offered. I didn't need the shuttle service as I had a rental car. Property is very clean, rooms are large and impressive, beds are very comfortable, and the tv's in the rooms acutally had a full selection of channels, rather than the limited selection that can be found in many full service hotels. I left way too early to try the breakfast, but the lobby breakfast area looked very nice. While there are quite a few properties closer to the airport, this one is no more than a 10 minute drive, and is worth the extra distance.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
I want to sincerely thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn of Eagan, MN. Thank you so much for the kind words. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and all of us look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again!
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

My family and I were in the area for a wedding. The bride and groom selected this particular motel for their guests- and I'm glad they did. The location is prime, the decor is clean, tasteful,and inviting, and the staff were outstanding! Their accommodations included a shuttle to the zoo and Mall of America every half hour starting at 9 and ending at midnight. I'm not sure if that is offered to everyone. They have king beds as well as doubles. Internet access. I called at the last minute to make an additional one day stay and they reduced that day as well even though it wasn't applicable. Very nice staff.

Room Tip: If you are reserving a king bed-ask for the select comfort by number! Especially if you are a couple...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank crolynn
jmercord, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
I am so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable weekend. All of us at the Hilton Garden Inn of Eagan, MN value your comments that you posted on Trip Advisor. We hope and look forward to the day we can serve you again.
Kona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2011

Stayed here in August and had a great experience. Our room was great, nice and clean. Comfortable. The entire hotel was nice, away from traffic noise, and had restaurants there within walking distance. Our stay was 3 days, and we ate in the restaurant in the hotel, also a fine meal, good value, good food.
We found the staff friendly and helpful, and the free shuttle to the airport and Mall of America was also a welcome treat.
Nice to be away from the big city noise, so head to Eagan - we found it a great deal

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Paul E
HiltonEagan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, September 1, 2011
Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your accommodation needs in the Twin Cities area. I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we all look forward to future opportunities to serve you. Please keep an eye out for our new and improved fitness center that will be opening sometime in October. We hope to see you soon!
Glenmont, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2011

Arrived here without a reservation on a rainy Monday afternoon, at about 3 o'clock. Just looking for a basic room for one night. When the desk clerk told me the price, I noted it was more than I wanted to pay, I'd look elsewheer. Well, lo and behold, she lowered the price by $40.oo and then gave me a voucher for a complimentary breakfast (usualy $9.95). Also gave excellent advise for where to go for dinner. Overall, a stellar performance by the desk clerk and I certainly commend her highly. The hotel was the usual Hilton Garden - clean and comfortable with a nice indoor pool and business center. Can;t go too wring with Hilton Garden!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank AlbanyJim
HiltonEagan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Thank you so very much for taking the time to fill out a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn of Eagan, MN. I am thrilled that you had a positive experience and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks for giving us a try and we hope to see you soon.
KC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

The location was convenient to I-35 and stores. The hotel was nice, but the rooms had very thin walls. The girl at the front desk was fun and very accommodating.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
HiltonEagan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, August 17, 2011
Thanks so much for the nice comments about our hotel and staff! I apologize that the hotel was noisy during your stay. We strive to provide a quiet, restful night for our guests and I am sorry that was not the case during your stay. We hope you will give us another chance when in the Eagan area.
Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

My family of 4 stayed here for one night at the end of July while traveling through town and we have no complaints at all - it was a great stay! We used to live in the area, but had never had the opportunity to stay at this hotel before. Check-in was smooth with friendly staff. Our room (king suite with two separate rooms) was clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. There was a spacious living area including a table, kitchenette area, large closet, pull-out sofa bed, flat screen TV, desk, and an additional chair. The bedroom included a comfortable bed with nice bedding. The bathroom was accessible from either room and it, too, was quite spacious with a whirlpool tub/shower, a shower stall, and a large vanity. We did not eat at the hotel, although there is a daily breakfast buffet ($9, I believe). We did use the pool for a while and it was small, clean, and comfortable. Check out the next morning was again smooth without any issues. Overall: a great, comfortable, quiet hotel that worked out perfectly for our family. If in a position to stay in the area again, I'd have no probably reserving a room at this hotel again.

Room Tip: The king or queen suites are certainly nice to have when traveling with children to give everyone so...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank JJEBH
HiltonEagan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan, responded to this review, August 12, 2011
On behalf of myself and the entire Hilton Garden Inn of Eagan, MN team, thank you so much for taking the time to offer your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay and your trip. We look forward to serving you in the future. Have a fantastic day!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eagan
Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America
Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
Hampton Inn Minneapolis/Burnsville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan? Share your experiences!