Quality Inn & Suites
$127
$140
$102
$110
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge(Eagan)(Great Value!)
$107
$80
BestWestern.com
$119
$95
$139
$125
Orbitz.com
All reviewsjacuzzi suitetwin citieshot tubsausage gravyyogurtroom keyfront desk staffnice pool areahard boiled eggsstayed two nightswonderful hotelother hotels in the arearefrigerator and microwaveshuttle servicei highly recommend this hotelnice roomfree breakfast
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Stayed here for 3 nights. This is an older property that has been refurbished; however, it is musty and smells like smoke, although we had a non-smoking room. The beds are softer than a marshmallow, but the main problem at this hotel is that the walls are paper-thin. My family got NO sleep because every night we could hear people on the floor over us walking around. One family, directly over us, had seven kids that ran through the halls, slammed doors, and pounded the walls every night. When I complained to the manager, he would simply apologize and say he didn't know where the noise was coming from. The second day, we left our room at 10AM and returned at 7 PM to find it had not been serviced. The manager on duty brought us some clean towels and apologized, however, the housekeeping crew was gone for the day. I would not stay at this hotel again; however, I checked out the Staybridge Suites across the street and on my next visit to Minneapolis, I will stay there.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Joel A, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize that we fell short of meeting your expectations. We hope you will give us another try when you are in the area again.

Reviewed June 5, 2010

The room was large and clean; breakfast was hot; staff were unfailingly friendly and helpful. Families and several children enjoyed the pool. Excellent value for the price.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2010

Firstly we have to remember why we choose holiday inn for me it's value for money and a reasonable style of accomodation and on that the Holiday inn express does well.

The rooms are clean, modern and were comforteable. The pool was an added bonus when the grandcildren came over.

The only downside is quite important to a few visitors. The hotel was built some time ago and is in a staggered horshoe type and although it only has the ground and one further floor the hotel does not have a lift of anykind and this wasn't pointed out at the time of booking.

So excellent stopover hotel but if you have a disability, children or loads of luggage then make sure you ask for a ground floor room.

Apart from that one minus I would reccomend it

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2010

This is a run of the mill airport hotel. The rooms are a bit small and definitely paper thin walls in which you can hear everything next door. Very generous breakfast spread, more so than at most HIXs.

I had a second stay at this property. Upon check-in, the reservation system had not picked up my date switch, so I was charged as a no-show. The front desk rep named Darren quickly was able to rectify the situation, even giving me a upgrade to a king suite. He could not have been more friendly. When subsquent inquiries about my points for the stay were placed, a rep named Sarah placed in a special request to Priority Club and within a day my points were credited to my account! Great customer service!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2010

We felt very comfortable staying at this hotel. We found everyone we encountered at the front desk 'especially' kind and helpful. The two computers with internet connections in the lobby were helpful also. Green Mill restaurant was just a walk across the parking lot and the hotel gave us free drink tickets. Target, Walgreens, theater, restaurants all in close proximitry. Friendly van drivers shuttled us to the MOA one day and to the airport another. Our pick up service on the return flight was timely also. We will return to this hotel the next time we have a trip via airplane planned.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple