All reviews king suite yogurt monday night twin cities front desk staff sausage shuttle service park and fly mall airport couch whirlpool highway paul msp
Selected filters
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

Stayed three nights, close to Minneapolis airport and great for highway 13 to Ryder Cup at Hazeltine. Large clean room, early access given, staff for the whole three days were helpful and courteous. Recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 5, 2016

We stayed here during the Ryder Cup. Our bed sheets hadn't been changed for 4 days,so I went to the front desk. Neither one of the two men there knew how often the sheets should be changed (red flag!!) and one of them said he would leave a note to make sure they were changed. When we got home, they still hadn't been changed. I went to the front desk again, and the same young man was there. During our conversation, he stopped to answer the phone and left me standing there. When the woman at the desk was finished with her customer, she listened to me and called housekeeping, and the sheets were changed right then. Very good. Over all, it was a tired place. The bathroom was not very clean, and the carpets were not vacuumed daily. Also, since it was Ryder Cup week, the rate was more than doubled. Rather than the normal $80-95 rate, we paid $189-$199/night. We were not remotely close to where the Ryder Cup was held. Not sure I will stay in this brand again.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank TuTerri
Reviewed October 3, 2016

I've been to so many Quality Inns that I know it's hit or miss.
This one is in a quiet area, close to a few restaurants.
Smooth check in, easy check out
Room is clean, but outdated. Its good days are way behind...
Bed was acceptable, nothing to whine about.
The best part was the breakfast. Nice choice, what I had tasted good. but most of all, the eating area was one of the biggest I've seen in Quality Inns. no lack of space here.

Room tip: 2nd floor is quieter
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Sylvain F
Reviewed September 21, 2016

I booked this room the day before planned arrival. Check in time is 3pm. I arrived at 1pm and they found a room for me. The front desk staff was very helpful. There is a lot to do in the area..a movie theater, shopping and places to eat. Full breakfast offered. The room was just right.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2016

People at the front desk were not courteous at all. He asked if he could help us and then without excusing himself, he took a phone call and helped the person on the phone. He left us standing there for 5 minutes without knowing what was going on. Completely rude. A lady asked if he was helping us and I looked at her and said apparently not. She was much nicer. Room was clean and on the bottom floor. Air conditioning worked like a charm. Close to restaurants which was a major bonus for us. Hotel was quiet but the pool was super busy. Easy access to the highways. Great for the price.

Date of stay: August 2016