“Nice hotel, but no elevator”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Reviewed September 24, 2011

This was a nice hotel - a little different than the newly built HIE's. My main surprise - which I didn't see pointed out on the web site - is that there is no elevator for the 2nd floor rooms. As I was only staying 2 nights, I stayed anyway. The front desk was accomodating in carrying my luggage up for me. I happened to be leaving when a gentleman was leaving and carried it down for me. Otherwise, nice, even though older, room - large with mini fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Joel A, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2014

Thank you for the nice review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our staff exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next stay.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 23, 2011

My family was recently displaced from our house due to a water leak and subsequent mold clean-up. We stayed at the Eagan, MN Holiday Inn Express in addition to two other hotels. The Eagan Holiday Inn Express outperformed all of the competitors in hospitality, value and quality of the rooms.

The staff at the Eagan Holiday Inn Express was exceptional! They always greeted us and went out of their way to make my entire family feel at home - especially nice since we were out of ours!

A truly quality run hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and we have exceeded your expectation each time. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

We have used this hotel many times when we fly out of the MSP air port. The shuttle is great and the hotel staff take great care of us when we stay there. The morning breakfast is great as long as your flight doesn't require one to be on the road before 6 am. For the price and value we will stay there agin.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

My husband and I stayed here 4 nights while our truck was being repaired. The hotel is great! The clerks we dealt with the most, Patrick and Angelic, were so helpful and very friendly. They made sure we had everything we needed. Even gave us info about the area. The beds were super comfortable, had a microwave and mini fridge, and couch in our room. Enjoyed the 24 hr shuttle service, took us where we needed when we needed it. The hottub was awesome, clean, and pool was nice. Will definetely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011

Thank you for the 5 star review! It is great to see you had a wonderful stay. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Had to let everyone know about my favorite hotel and I stay at many (125 nights out a year). Whenever I am working the Mpls./ St Paul area I head to this hotel at night. The manager Emmet has the friendliest staff of all the places I visit and I am always greeted with a smile and "Welcome Back". I can always count on a clean comfortable room at a reasona ble price, and the staff is second to none! Not to mention the 24 hr. shuttle service whether to the Airport or Mall of America they will make sure you get to where you want to go!
My advice when looking for place to stay in the Southern Twin cities area, check out the Holiday Inn X in Eagan, MN. You will be glad you did!!!!

T Mac Habicht

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
EmmettLincoln, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2011

Thank you so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Eagan for your accommodation needs in the Twin Cities area. I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we all look forward to future opportunities to serve you. I'm also glad we were able to get your overnight bag back to you. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Our room was nice and clean, the price was excellent. The best part was the free parking of our car while we were on a 9 day vacation and the excellent shuttle service to and from the airport. We loved our friendly drivers! After I returned home, I realized I had lost my overnight bag and called the hotel to find I had left it on the shuttle bus! Thank you to LUCAS who found it and sent it back to me two days later! We'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we were able to located your item left behind. We look forward to your next great stay.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

I had a very bad experience at this hotel, and would not recommend it. I called before booking because I had a coupon and gift certificate I wanted to see if they would accept. The front desk receptionist was very short but assured me they would accept both. Front desk staff was unfriendly at check-in and room did not look like the pictures online! Bed was very uncomfortable and lumpy. At checkout I was informed they would not accept both the coupon and gift card (after they already said they would). I would have never stayed here if I knew that.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, ihg care at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do apologize for any inconvenience the hotel staff may have caused you.

We are continually striving to improve the hospitality we offer, and comments from our guests are always welcome.

We appreciate the feedback that we receive as this is crucial for us to improve the products & services that we offer.

Brenda j.