All reviews room was clean park and fly stayed here for one night free breakfast small pool yogurt bed and pillows sausage front desk staff king room mini fridge would stay here again waffle maker parking lot hot tub an upgrade the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2018

Our room was very spacious (but we did get one with a little living room attached, not sure if it is the standard room or a bit of an upgrade), and we found the beds very comfortable. The heat worked well in our room, almost a bit too hot (but our fault, should have turned it down sooner). Everything was super clean and modern. We left for the airport around 6am but the early breakfast of cold foods they had laid out was delicious! The hot foods were starting to be put out and there was a decent variety of those too. The shuttle to the airport was easy to schedule and our driver was SO KIND! This is the best airport hotel and shuttle experience I have ever had. We kept our car parked at the hotel for a week and had no issues. When we arrived back from vacation, the shuttle was pretty quick at getting us from MSP as well. Great experience, and great place!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at quite a few Springhill Suites. This one was definitely at the high end of the Springhill Suites line.
They were very interactive even before we arrived at the hotel. I had several questions prior to arriving. I called and chatted online and the reps were very responsive.
We did not even need a rental car. They picked us up from the airport and dropped us off to the locations we needed to visit. I don’t have one complaint about this location.
Well, I had hoped for a waffle, but I think Marriott has been streamlining what each chain has available so, no waffle maker. Other than that, I was 100% satisfied with the service.

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel last minute after arriving at MSP about 8pm. We took the complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. We took an early shuttle in the morning, missing the full breakfast, but there were plenty of options ready anyway - bagels, muffins, fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice, coffee. Room and common areas were very clean and the staff was friendly. Good value for the price paid.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely hotel! Nice lobby, beautiful breakfast area. We had a six person suite and it was perfect for sister’s traveling with kids. Room was clean, comfortable and NOT cramped! Swimming pool and hot tub were appreciated after a long days’ travel. Breakfast was great. Eggs, waffles, Canadian bacon, fresh spinach, cheese and salsa for the eggs! Yogurt, cereal, bagels and English muffins and toast available as well OJ and cranberry juice, coffee and fresh fruit. We will make it a point to stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I checked in around 9:00 p.m. and the only room was an handicap room. It was not the type of room we where expecting. I went to the front desk and they said they where sold out. The hotel looks run down. I have stayed in other Springhill and love them. Much disappointment and would not stay here again. Over priced for the room.

Date of stay: August 2018