All reviews front desk room was clean stayed here for one night small pool free breakfast yogurt bed and pillows sausage king room mini fridge would stay here again waffle maker parking lot hot tub an upgrade the breakfast area exercise room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

The set up here is different than other Spring Hill Suites we have stayed in.
The front desk staff were super nice.
Kim answered the phone when I called from Airport to request shuttle pick up.
She also checked me in.
I believe we were in room 115.
It was near the lobby and pretty noisy in the morning.
If we had stayed longer I would have asked for a different room.
Since we stayed just one night I can not comment on the maid service.
The Breakfast in the Morning was well maintained by two employees working.
The areas were very clean and food was well stocked.
Which was refreshing after a recent stay at another Spring Hill Suites - constantly running out of items and very messy. (only one person was working every morning).
Having the extra staff sure pays off for your clientele.
Your location also offered a bigger variety of items to pick from.
I also really liked the refrigeration of the cream cheese.
The separate space from bed room was appreciated as my husband had to get up very early for a meetings so I was able to watch TV without disturbing him.
We had no issues with the WiFi.
Mattress was a little firmer than we like but we have definitely slept on worse.
The gym area was clean and adequate.
The ice machine was very clean.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SpringhillSuitesTeam, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Thank you for staying with us and your review. We hope that we will see you again when your travel brings you back to the Eagan area.

Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed with room for the price. View from the window was stair steps. The breakfast was far from superior.
Brother stayed at a hotel 2 blocks away for $97 and after visiting before the funeral got to see the breakfast they were having. This is a Marriott??!! No bereavement rates???

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank Carol K
SpringhillSuitesTeam, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent stay in which you describe your experiences here at our hotel. I hope you will accept my apology for not meeting your needs. I can assure you I will address your concerns. I have also responded to your Marriott review with my contact information, if you have anything else to share, I will do my very best to address them.

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights on this hotel outside of Bloomington. I’m a loyal Marriot

brandpatron due to the brand itself and for continuously expectations that meets my need whenever I travel. While the overall quality of accommodation in this hotel is satisfactory there were a few things that held me back in giving this property the rating that I have given to comparable Marriott brand hotels. Upon entrance, the hotel lobby was noticeably dark. Don’t know if it’s because another hotel was just right beside it, blocking natural light. An upgrade to lighting should be considered. Secondly, the reception clerk that greeted us was friendly but unable to precisely where our room was located. It was totally opposite to what was I was told. This was important to me in terms of which entrance way is convenient for me to unload my staff and where to park. There was a only single elevator which was a bit small. A recent upgrade was noticeable. Room was clean. Decor was updated but some walls were left bare giving you a feeling that you are somewhat in a different place compared to the rest of the room. Bed was comfy and room temp control is good. The hotels was busy that weekend. Breakfast selection were ok. There should be more staff working in the breakfast area when they they knew that hotel is at its capacity. Basic items had ran out like coffee and it took them several minutes to replenish. Some guest had to go to the kitchen to notify staff. Overall, it was a good stay but didn’t met my expectations.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
SpringhillSuitesTeam, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you Joel for your review on your recent stay with us. I will share your feedback with the departments to see how we can improve upon the items you shared with us.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Springhill Suites really saved our tripped. We booked through Priceline at Sonesta back in January and prepaid. The day before our trip, Sonesta declared that they overbooked their hotel and we would have no room. Springhill Suites was able to get us into their hotel and saved our trip!

The rooms were very spacious and clean when we arrived. The living/bedroom areas were very nice although the bathroom was typical hotel fare and plain. Housekeeping and the front desk folks were pleasant and helpful. The front desk even gave us a good recommendation for a bakery.

The hotel also has a pool, an exercise room, and a laundry room for patrons. A small, free breakfast is provided. My one complaint about it is that there was no waffle maker available for the first two days of our four day stay.

Thank you again, Springhill, we had a great time.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us while in the Eagan area.
We hope that we will see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

I love these room concepts!! They provide enough space for sleeping as well as for lounging around. Our room had 2 beds in addition to the sofa sleeper. It also included 2 TVs which was great. A couple of things I would change, would be storage/shelf space... we had 5 people and there wasn’t a lot of space to put belongings. Also the mini fridge is nice but there isn’t a freezer... the deck is a great location to enjoy grilled food or some sun...

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
TownePlaceSuitesE, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Thank you for staying with us while in the Eagan area. We hope that we will see you again, when your travels bring you back to the area.