SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Winona, Minnesota
“Awesome Hotel”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stayed at this hotel prior to flying out for a cruise. We booked the park and fly package and left our vehicle's parked in the lot for 10 days (we booked four rooms and there was 16 or us). Every Staff member we had contact with was extremely polite and very helpful! Beautiful hotel, rooms very spacious and clean. We used the shuttle service to take us to the airport - very quick and great drivers. This hotel is only about 10-15 minutes from airport. We left at 5:00 am and to our surprise they had breakfast items out for us - Bananas, yogurt, cereal, juice..... cold stuff. When we came back from our vacation, shuttle picked us up at the airport and took us back to the hotel, while we were waiting for our vehicles to warm up we were able to get Hot chocolate and coffee. Very impressed with this place and will definitely stay at this hotel again!!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Winona99

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Starbuck, Minnesota
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We will be using this hotel for a good nights sleep before flying out of MSP over again. It was quiet (I was really surprised most hotels have so much outside noise) and the beds were very comfy! Free parking for 7 days made the cost extremely reasonable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel is right by the mall and very easy to find. It was spotless and the room very comfortable. The breakfast was awesome. We enjoyed the lemon and cucumber water dispensers. The most impressive thing that I can say is that they go above and beyond for customer service. When we returned home we realized that my daughter had left her very expensive pillow in the room. When I called, they told me that they would be more than happy to mail it to us. It arrived in two days! I will stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently during a visit to the St Pauls - Eagan area. A clean hotel with spacious rooms and the typical breakfast options. There are some good restaurants near by and it very close to the airport - 10-15 mins. My drive to the airport was a breeze, I drove in the night around 8 PM to the hotel and around 4 PM back to the airport. Staff was very helpful and courteous. The only flaw I could say was that the floor was a little noisy. I could feel the TV vibrate while I was walking in the room. A colleague staying in a room in a different part of the hotel also complained that his roof was noisy as people walked in the room above.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

This is definitely an older property...the furnishings in the room and even the breakfast area are wore out. I stayed in an "upgraded" room and was disappointed in the decor. I rely on the hotels I stay in having a decent hotel grade gym. This property's was too small for the limited equipment they have. One treadmill wasn't plugged in and couldn't be based on its location in the room. There was a puddle of water on the floor from what appeared to be a leak from behind a wall.

I've stayed at several Springhill Suites in several different states and this one was disappointing.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Location, breakfast, accommodations, management, cleanliness of the room - all A-1 in my book. I did not understand why the decorator thought it was a good idea to use glass panels on the door to the toilet and the door to the separate shower. If you're staying in town for a few days to enjoy all the attractions, you can't shower or use the toilet without turning on the light and waking up your partner or the rest of your family.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 1959tapdancer
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Everytime me and my husband travel to this city, we stay in this hotel. It provides great services, has complementery wifi and the food is great. Also other places to eat out are fairly nearby. Very good hotel!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple