“Tasty sandwich” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Minnesota
“Tasty sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Potbelly has their own unique atmosphere and method of delivering sandwiches. I have eaten at Potbelly several times and the service and sandwiches have been satisfying. The ingredients were fresh, and I enjoyed my warm, toasted turkey and swiss on white.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Alpine, Utah
“A way to order”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Ordered my sandwich online. Prepared well and very good! I would definitely order online again. Just keeping this review simple!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Carson City, Nevada
“Go there if you enjoy being SCREAMED at by the staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

The sandwiches were ok but the staff were the rudest I've ever seen. This was our first (and last) visit to a Potbelly Sandwich Works. There was a long line so we got in line and looked at the menu. We'd decided what we wanted, but because there was someone still ahead of us at the counter, we stood back, waiting our turn. All of a sudden this huge guy (close to 7 ft tall) starts screaming at us, "What do you want? Yeah, I'm talking to you, What do you want?" We can now approach the counter and order. We get to the register and the cashier is screaming at us, "What did you order? What did you order?" All the while there is a person in front of her that we'd have to knock out of the way to get to the cashier. I had to tell the cashier to back off and stop screaming at us! All she said was, "It gets pretty noisy in here." Well Duh! The ceilings are high so sound bounces around the room, conversations are turned up to scream mode and Potbelly's prides themselves on having an entertainer trying to sing over everyone else and the staff yells over all of this confusion. I've seen quieter people behaving themselves after a major accident.
Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone except someone who's deaf and wants a decent (not great) sandwich!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank IcedT54
Austin, Texas
“I really liked this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2008

I had never been to a Potbelly shop before May 2008. Now, I can't wait to return.

It's a simple concept, self-service type place. I didn't know how to order but the personnel were really patient and nice. I ended up getting a turkey sub. For a simple sub, the sandwich was really tasty! I know it sounds silly, but I was craving that sandwich when I returned home - where there is no Potbelly franchise. The atmosphere is nicer than a Subway or Quiznos. You can relax and not feel rushed to eat and run.

I actually look up the locations now when I travel to see if there is one close by.

St. Paul, Minnesota
“Perfect amount of sandwich for a reasonable value. Good macaroni side salad.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2008

Perfect amount of sandwich for a reasonable value. Good macaroni side salad.