All reviews full kitchen front desk fire pit outdoor pool spacious rooms home away from home free breakfast bedroom suite would definitely stay here again enjoyed my stay shuttle service park and fly great place to stay twin cities sausage extended stay yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

I was in town for a business workshop. I decided to try this hotel because it was close to my business branch. It was my first time staying. I stayed in room 113. There was dirt on the bathroom floor like someone was sweeping and forgot to pick it up. Under the toilet paper holder on the wall was a dead bug - someone had killed and it was still there!!! After seeing that, I did not feel that the room was clean so I used all of the towels to cover the bathroom floor. I stayed for 3 nights because I didn’t want the hassle of changing hotels. I did find a hair in bed that was not my type also. There is stuff hanging from the ceiling in the corner. I did not try the breakfast or snacks because the workshop offer better selections. Not sure if I would ever stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2019

Our family stays there every year before going on our annual spring break trip, the shuttle service is excellent the rooms are clean and spacious I can’t say enough about the staff and the breakfast before hand it’s also a major plus

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Nice staff, good sized parking lot and good breakfast with decent varity. Room was clean.
Good location and near the airport.

The driver / ride for pick up from the airport was somewhat behind, was about 1 hour wait.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Nice room and comfortable. Convenient to 35E with quick access to the airport or the state capital. Excellent restaurants and shopping within shuttle service. Staff is friendly and helpful. Never had a complaint after a dozen stays.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2019

My review isn't good for you. First off, we found the place easily but we had a hard time finding the main office, then we had a really hard time finding the room (1113) because it was so dark. We finally had to have the office worker show us where it was and he, my husband and I ended up walking through water to get to it. It was next to a maintenance room. So then the office worker goes back and then here we are trying to open the door and we couldn't get it open, my husband had to go back to the office to get the man, in the meantime I asked a lady who was sitting on her deck if she could come and help me and of course she got all wet walking through all the water too. She and I finally pushed and pushed to get it open because it was stuck so bad. In the meantime, my husband and the office worker came just as we got it open so they, again got their shoes full of water, as well as I did because we had to walk to our car to get our luggage and walk through HUGE puddles of water, there and back again, on the sidewalk (all sides of it was all snow) so we had no choice but having to walk through it. THEN we get into the room and I saw the fireplace and really nice kitchen appliances and I thought it was really nice till we got to the bathroom to take a relaxing bath, oh no, that wasn't going to happen. I would never take a bath or a shower in that bathroom because it was so gross looking. I will never stay a Sonesta suites ever again. This was such a bad experience for us and costly too because WE had to throw our shoes out because they were ruined and then we BOTh had to buy another pair of jeans and socks because they were socked and we needed something to wear. I think you should check this room out because I don't think you would approve of it at all. How can everything be so nice and then you get to the bathroom and it's awful. We stayed at the Sonesta in Minneapolis St. Paul. Please let me know what you think of the room and what happened to us.
Delane A. Pierzina, 1443 Superior Street, Onlalaska, WI 54650 Tel. phone number 608-781-3118. Email: tedandddelane@gmail.com

Room tip: Get one thats close to walk to.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family