$117
$100
$107
$140
GardenInn.com
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge(Eagan)(Great Value!)
$120
Hotels.com
$71
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtfront deskapartment complexoutdoor poolseparate buildingsloft bedroomsofa bedconvenience storesitting areafree breakfastpark and flyenjoyed my stayshuttle servicetwin citiesgreat place to staybeds were comfortable
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I recently was booked to stay here for a business meeting the following day. I was a little frazzled by traffic when I finally got there, and this hotel is huge, and the lobby is kind of tucked away, so I didn't see it right away. The clerk was very helpful and gave me directions to the back of the hotel. My room was on the bottom floor, very easy to find and very roomy and comfortable. It had a full kitchen, a couch and chaise chair, big comfy bed and lots of room and closet space. The TV is big and can be turned anywhere in the room for viewing. The next morning, walked over to the lobby for the breakfast...again, huge...pretty much anything you could want, from waffles, eggs and sausage, fruit, cereals, biscuits and gravy, toast and bagels, pastries...everything very good. Definitely recommend this place. I didn't venture out for supper, as I wasn't keen on getting back in my car, but there are places you can walk to, a big gas and convenience store, and a couple restaurants near by.

Room Tip: bottom floor on back side was great, but think they're probably all pretty good...don't think there are elevators so if you get an upper floor, will have to drag bags up
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Erin O, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. From the entire staff at the Residence Inn Eagan we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Great rooms, great staff and awesome breakfast! Upon checking in we forgot to request a "pet free" room (due to my son and husband's allergies) but the management was able to get us moved and even upgraded to a two bedroom for a minimal rate increase for our second night. The two level suites are definitely worth the extra money. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Krysia H

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear we were able to make your stay with us more comfortable by providing a pet free room and an upgrade! I have passed along your kind remarks to the entire team here at the Residence Inn Eagan. On behalf of the team, I would like to thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed in the 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite. It was very comfortable and an excellent value. It could use a little spruce up outside, but our suite was new and clean. My only complaint is that the closet with the HVAC unit could be better sound insulated. It was pretty noisy when the fan was on. Also, I wish this Marriott brand had king beds. Other than that, it was great.

Room Tip: Know that the 2 bedroom suite is on the second floor, no elevator, and you will have to walk outside to get breakfast.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank follylover
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is in need of some updates but it's a nice stay with nice facilities. Staff is very friendly and breakfast was great. Convenient location near the airport. Rooms are large enough for families and pets too! Will definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have traveled a lot for work in the last year and I have to say this hotel is by far my favorite and I would stay here again. I love the size of the rooms and it actually feels like a mini apartment. The kitchen is awesome with all of the stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. It is very clean and comfortable. The beds are awesome, and I love the fact that the cleaning people come everyday to see if you need anything. The buffet breakfast everyday is excellent, and they actually do a social event on Mon, Tues, and Wed with a different theme for each night. The staff is very helpful, friendly, and very accomodating.

Room Tip: The rooms closer to the gatehouse are extremly nice and very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business