“This hotel is packed with amenities at a tremendous value.”

Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Minneapolis, MN
“This hotel is packed with amenities at a tremendous value.”
Reviewed January 15, 2010

The staff is friendly and attentive. Their is a microwave and a decent sized refrigerator in room. Their is an exercise room with a treadmill, an eliptical machine, a stationary bike and weight machine (no free weights). The rooms are clean and spacious. The best amenity for the affordable price is the complimentary hot breakfast. It's not the Old Country Buffet, but they do have scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, toast, bagels, cereal, juice and coffee. Definitely a good way to start the day!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Reviewed November 1, 2009

Nice and clean hotel. Nice Staff.
Short way to the airport

Stayed June 2007
Glasgow
Reviewed October 18, 2009

I stayed in the Dakota Ridge for one night after missing a connection at Minneapolis airport. We were given a good rate on the room and a minibus came to collect us for free from the airport (they also drove us back there the next day). We had had a really stressful evening and the man at reception couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious with great coffee, a microwave and excellent toiletries. We also enjoyed the free breakfast (make your own waffles - fab) and the free internet use in the foyer. All in all, I thought this was a great hotel!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Hudson, WI
Reviewed June 18, 2009

I stayed at this hotel on my way home on leave from Iraq. It was very close the MSP airport and looked beautiful outside when I arrived. The interior is just as good looking and the desk staff was ready to help me as soon as I stepped in the door. The room itself was a nice size for 2 plus a baby. The bed was very comfortable and the whirlpool tub was a wonderful way to start a relaxing vacation back home! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay near the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport or an overnight trip to visit the Mall of America.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank ShebaLou
Minnesota
Reviewed April 9, 2009

I stayed at the Best Western for 4 nights. The location is perfect, and the hotel is nicely renovated. The room was a good size, and having a refrigerator and microwave in the room was very convenient. I didn't use the free WiFi, but the large desk in the room was perfect for working and eating. The temperature control in the room was also very nice. My room was at the front of the hotel and although it was quiet 98% of the time, there were times when people stood outside and you could hear them talking. The only complaints I had were: the towels were extremely thin, the bed wasn't all that comfortable, and the housekeeping person only knocked on the door once and opened it before I had a chance to respond. Thank goodness I was dressed and on my way out!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo
Chicago, Il
Reviewed March 21, 2009

What a wonderful find. Just 10 min from MOA and Airport. Great Staff. Exceptional Service. Very quiet. Try the Tech Room which has a massage chair. Lobby is very inviting and tranquil with a water fall. Would recommend. Felt very safe as a single female traveler.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed December 10, 2008

My husband and I got a good deal on airfare to Minneapolis-St.Paul so decided to visit the Mall of America. I booked our hotel (Best Western Dakota Ridge) because of a review I had read in TripAdvisor. The hotel provides shuttle service to just about anywhere a person would want to go in the Eagan area (even Minneapolis). We had three different van drivers and all were great. They were all ready and willing to drop us off at the Mall, or any restaurant we wanted to viist. The staff at the Dakota Ridge were also very accommodating. The first room my husband and I were checked into had heating issues - with temperatures in the low teens outside, it wasn't much warmer in that room. When we mentioned this to the desk clerk we were instantly offered a different room which had plenty of heat. Evidently we were given a room with an old heater/air-conditioner and it just took longer for the heater to work. Our total experience with this hotel was excellent. The staff more than goes out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one.

• Liked — The shuttle service, and near freeways.
  • Disliked — Road noise.
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple