“go out of my way to stay here”

Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Brownsville, United States
“go out of my way to stay here”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The hotel is wonderful and the staff also. I always stay here on my return from Mn. to Texas each year, and the shuttle to the airport is great. My daughter plans also on staying here on her way to visit me, leave her car at your parking, then stay overnight again on her return from Texas...she also loves this hotel, she used to stay somewhere near the mall until I brought her here

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Value4u, Manager at Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
We are very happy to hear that you have made the Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge one of your in-between places to stay before going to Texas. And we are really glad that your daughter enjoys staying with us, even though we are a few miles from the Mall of America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Eau Claire, United States
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Excellent value for money - I can usually book a room online for less that $100. Rooms recently refurbished and comfortable. Breakfast has good selection. Staff always friendly. Really like their "park & fly" program. I stay here 5 to 10 nights per year when flying out of town or want to minimize commute to work during bad winter weather. I've always been pleased with my stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Value4u, Manager at Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge, responded to this review, December 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was with us at Best Western Dakota Ridge. We are glad you choose to keep returning and staying with us, while you are using our Park N Fly package or because of the great Minnesota weather. We look forward to seeing again.
Duluth
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Great Value for what we were looking for, Clean, friendly, terrific rooms and service. the breakfast was wonderful and there was staff on hand to help with issues. Lots of room to sit. We arrived late and our room was clean, modern and had everything we could want.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Hawaii
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Best Western Eagan is awesome. Patrick, Chad, Deek and Molly made me and my wife feel like family. We will truly miss them and cant wait to see them on my next vacation! When Patrick first picked us up from the airport he greated us with a smile. One thing I remembered about Patrick is he would try his best to accomodate us in any way possible. Patrick would explain points of interest like Bald Eagles nest and historic land marks. Chad would check on me and my wife at breakfast and would always ask if everything was okay. Deek took time from his busy shuttle duty to take me and my wife on a special tour to a near by Walmart shopping mall. Best Western Eagan is like family to me and my wife. Please let them know how much we appreciated them and will miss them all until we meet again soon! With Love and aloha from Hawaii-> Bryan and Liane Vierra

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Value4u, Manager at Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
So very glad you enjoyed your stay, here at Best Western Dakota Ridge! We love to hear about great times had and good aquaintences made. The crew is happy to hear from you. May your well wishes and compliments in this direction bring the Vikings victory!
Eagen, United States
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Very nice hotel. Excellent breakfast. The beds are very nice and the location is great. The rooms are nicely done and the place was very clean. A good competitive rate. No swimming pool but everything eles was well kept and up to date.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Aberdeen, South Dakota
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This property in Egan,Minnesota is a great place to hang your hat while visting the Mall of America,Minnesota Zoo or many other southern Twin Cities attractions. We stayed here for that and the GREAT Van service this hotel supplies.We went to a concert at the Zoo and were dropped off at the front gate and picked up after the concert with no hassels.No parking fees plus you can have a few beers without the worry of driving.This was our second stay here and the van drivers are always friendly.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Value4u, Manager at Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and service during your recent stay at Best Western Dakota Ridge. I will be passing along your comments to the staff, knowing that it will be an inspiration to continue their efforts. We hope that we will see you again for your third time back in Eagan, Minnesota.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The staff is always friendly and helpful. They provide a nice breakfast. The lobby, with it's waterfall, is a relaxing place to sit and unwind. There is a good restaurant right across the parking lot and more just a short walk away. They even offer a ride to a few more just a short drive away. Their shuttle is great. I have used it to go to the mall, the airport and the blue line station. This weekend we went into the city to a comedy club. They took us to the station and told us to call them 2 stations ahead when we come back so they could meet us when the train arrived. We didn't realize it but the train line only went to the first 6 stops because the line was being serviced this weekend. We had to take a bus from there on. This put us way behind our schedule going and coming back. When we returned it was after midnight and most of the people on the bus were saying they would have to take a taxi back to their hotel because their shuttle quit at midnight. Our shuttle met us at the station and even suggested a great pizza place that delivered late.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family