“Nice Property - Very Courteous”

Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Nice Property - Very Courteous”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We came to Eagan for a family Thanksgiving and enjoyed this property very much. Was comfortable and clean as well as very courteous staff despite the fact they had to work on Thanksgiving. As a Platinum member we were upgraded to a tech room which we enjoyed. Would of been nice if they would of had a pool and spa. Will definately stay here again when coming to Eagan.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 1st floor on the highway side. Right outside our room was a entrance/exit ramp whic...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Not understanding some of the negative reviews. This place is just fine. We stay 260 nights a year in hotels and there is nothing at all wrong with this property. I rarely give out 5 stars but I'd give this property 4.5 stars if I could. It met all my expectations and then some. Very clean too. Nice breakfast. We'll return.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I've stayed the the Dakota Ridge several times - usually when I'm heading out on a long trip. I can always count on a great night's sleep, super friendly staff & clean room. I love the shuttle to and from the MOA and the airport.

Room Tip: Make sure to schedule your shuttle to the airport the evening before you need it. The day I was flyi...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
wisconsin
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel before my flight-we were there in 2 turns off the interstate...easy to find and lots of food choices nearby-in addition to convenience stores...as of course I had forgotten to pack something. Upgraded to a "tech room" which had a massage chair in it..helped to relax after long drive. Nice spacious room with flat screen and comfy king bed. Even a Keurig to take advantage of in the am. Love the fact there is a 24 hr shuttle...as of course our flight was late. Shuttle service convenient and easy to use. Even a quick breakfast on the way out the door. I have stayed at more high end hotels...and have not had as good as an experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed at this hotel last month with my mom and my grandparents. We were in town to see my aunt who was very ill, and who had unfortunately passed away the day before we checked out. A week later, I was with my grandparents when they received a beautiful sympathy card from the Best Western Dakota Ridge staff. They were incredibly touched that strangers would take the time to write a sweet, hand-written note. So, whoever you are that decided to do that, thank you! It actually did mean a lot.

As for the comfort of our stay, our rooms were very clean, the WiFi great, and the breakfast good (awesome waffles).

[I'm putting this review on Yelp, as well]

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family