“worst place to go”

Add it.
Fitz's Bar & Grill
Ranked #67 of 153 Restaurants in Eagan
Reviewed September 22, 2018

caught my leg on there fence they called the cops on me after stomping my foot cant walk normal barefoot anymore

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018

pm Local Bowling and Volleyball crowd... probs not for the tourist-unless you are super bored after shopping the Mall and need some late night down time. 9pm-2am bowl very cheap-

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018

It is a bowling alley restaurant. I was expecting a quick lunch and fair prices. I received both. The food is not for those on a diet or health plan. The fryer and grill rule the menu. One in our party had a salad. My advice would be to order the dressing on the side as there was way too much on the plate.
The service is spotty. Get the drinks and anything else once your food arrives as they don't check back to your table till they return with the check.
Fairly quiet at lunch. The food come out of the kitchen hot and fast. The prices are expected. Families and couples would feel equally at home.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018

We met family here on a Sunday due to its location near Twin Cities Outlets.
Had the Sunday Brunch which had a good selection of breakfast and lunch items. Strangely enough, no menu items were available at all...Brunch or bust. Service was very friendly and attentive. Added bonus was this place is attached to a bowling alley so we bowled a game afterward.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Great food but not happy with service. I’m 15 and they treated me as if I didn’t matter. Waited 45 min for service. People need to stop treating teens as if they aren’t as important as others

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to Fitz's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!