“Nicest Staff!!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Wisconsin
“Nicest Staff!!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We were looking for a light (late) meal and a beverage. Their single-sized pizzas are excellent and the selection of beer was great! But the staff made the stop even better. They were talkative, attentive and very kind! Will definitely go back on a return trip to Minnesota.

• Visited July 2011

farmington
“Great Food Crazy Kitchen person and Manager !”
Reviewed March 17, 2011

we went out to Old Chicago to eat one night and i have been to these restaurants before and had great service and food and this was no exception aside from an individual from the kitchen coming out half way through the meal an making threatening comments under his breath to the back of my head in the booth next to us essentially and this was early in the afternoon only a few other people where there. Along the lines of you don't want to eat here. our going to have problems etc.

I could not figure out what we would have done to cause this since we really had no complaints about anything or nothing that would have triggered that type of response.
Anyway we ignored it. a few weeks ago i was in the area having my car serviced was walking around the stores and this guy was yelling across a parking lot at me "your too cheap! etc." same guy so I'm making this complaint. I originally called the manager today 3/17/11 and told this story 3 times and the response was someone playing stupid asking me again and again what happened despite the fact i explained the same thing several times. I do not in any way know these people. She called back and knew my first name "caller id i guess or otherwise played stupid and said "you are in trouble". I hung up.

I told her that i will be reporting this to whoever i can.

I wish i had keep better track of the dates so this individual could be reported but apparently the manager is also involved in this.

• Visited April 2010
Minnesota
“So much fun!”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

We were at Old Chicago in Eagan this past weekend. We had fantastic service and tried the Taco Pizza and one of the big cookies with ice cream. It was delicious. We also signed up for the World Beer Tour and are excited to try a bunch of new beers. They had lots of TVs, great music, and it was a really fun atmosphere. A winning experience:-) We weren't there for happy hour but it looks like they have a good one with half price all appetizers.

Indianapolis, IN
“Good, consistent pizza every time”
Reviewed November 22, 2009

Went to Old Chicago last night for take out. Received a coupon in the mail for $5 off a dine-in or carry-out order. Phoned in an order for a Chicago Seven medium deep dish pizza and a side Caesar salad. Was told pizza would be ready in 15-20 minutes.

When we arrived 15 minutes later the pizza wasn't quite ready (not surprising since it was at the early side of the time estimate). We provided our credit card and before the transaction was processed we had our pizza and salad and were ready to go.

The pizza was good as always. Seemed a bit lacking on the Italian sausage, but otherwise was loaded with other ingredients. The pizza is cut into six large slices and with the salad was enough for three meals.

This is a place I look forward to returning many times.

St. Paul, Minnesota
“The spicy popcorn chicken here is one of my favorite appetizers anywhere; try it with a side of their honey chipotle...”
Reviewed June 5, 2008

The spicy popcorn chicken here is one of my favorite appetizers anywhere; try it with a side of their honey chipotle barbeque sauce.