“Consistently good food and service”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 134 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Good food. Consistently good service. Nice drink selection. Worth visiting. Beer selection is food. Convenient for larger parties. Parking a bit of a hassle. Close to decent shops.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We had a super waitress and was always checking on us. Ensuring we were happy and the minute our drink glasses were empty she was right there with another. This night we were celebrating our engagement with another couple and this restaurant had the right atmosphere for this occasion. The manager also stopped by to make sure that we were happy. I highly recommend this restaurant. Wide variety of food choices and my friend got to sample several of their beer choices.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Work colleague and I stopped in for dinner and a few beers. Tried the beer "sample platter" so got a good taste of everything they have to offer. Most of the beer had little character and not much taste. There was a seasonal "1,000" something-or-other that was supposed to be twice as strong with twice the hops and so on, which was decent.

The food was also quite bland. My colleague ordered the jambalaya, which had virtually no spiciness - not exaggerating. I had never had bland jambalaya. It was bland even by Minnesota standards :-)

I had the prime rib sandwich, which was okay. Average I guess.

Service was decent, but for the prices, definitely will not be back.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The menu was fine and the food was better than the average sit down casual dining fare. But nothing spectacular... they did look to have a nice bar with a good local beer selection though.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

A well rounded menu and excellent service. Good local beer is a plus. I travel to the area several times a year and always catch a meal there.