“Best Italian deli I have found in MN.”

Brianno's Deli-Italia
Ranked #8 of 125 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Brianno’s Deli-Itali has been established to provide all the best in homemade and imported Italian foods. Our recipes are all authentic, and made on location, using the Mangine Family’s recipes from the old world.
Eagan, Minnesota
“Best Italian deli I have found in MN.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I am from the East Coast and I miss good Italian subs. The atmosphere and the food here is as close as I have found to that back home. Get a loaf of their fresh bread and have the guy at the counter cut an assortment if meats and cheeses. Buy their special oil and herb blend and you can make some great subs at home. We go everyone once and a while and we're always really happy.

St. Paul, Minnesota USA
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

The bread is wonderful! It is baked fresh several times a day. The deli selection are really good and the Italian grocery part is supurb. The pizza's are also very good.

Visited February 2013
Minneapolis, MN
“The pizza is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I ordered take out as I was told there is no real dining area except for a couple of tables outside with chairs. The pizza and food was ready in 25 minutes. I ordered sausage, pepperoni and mushroom pizza, ceasar salad and an order of the sausage with peppers and onions. OMG it was all so good. I had just heard about this place recently and was told they have the best pizza in The Cities. I was doubtful after being to Punch, Pizza Luce and others. The pizza was loaded with toppings and lots of cheese. It was so good, The sauce was tasty wtihout taking over the rest of the pizza. Brianno's is now in my top 3 pizza places. The sausage, peppers and onions were quite tasty too, loaded with lots of meat. I don't know If they make their own sausage but it was flavorful, meaty and just the right amount of heat for me. I just wish I lived closer so I could get their pizza to go more often. Oh the dressing for the salad was classic ceasar and the I forgot to mention homemade cheesecake and berry tiramisu were outstanding. Just as a heads up they take only cash or checks, no credit cards but there is an ATM on site. I'll be back as soon as I can be!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank kaj22
Mpls.
“Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Looking for an excellent pizza south of the river? My wife and I just shared a sausage, green pepper, onion pizza and it was delicious. Lots of cheese, not burnt, and a very tasty sauce. They also have many prepared meals to bring home for supper - didn't try any but I will next time. I also had a Brianno's sandwich for lunch a few weeks ago - very very good. Try this place, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
“Best Pizza in the South Metro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

The Pizza is thin and crispy with a very flavorful sauce and an abundance of ingredients

• Visited March 2012