“One of my favorites when visiting the area...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Doolittles Woodfire Grill

Doolittles Woodfire Grill
Ranked #1 of 125 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Featuring woodfired rotisserie cooking, Doolittles Woodfire Grill is an experience that ignites all of your senses! The woodfired rotisserie grills meat over an open flame for a savory wood roasted flavor. The rotation of the rotisserie creates self basting and slow roasting skewers resulting in juicy and succulent meats such as Spit-Roasted Chicken, and Smoked Hanger Steak with Horseradish-Whipped Potatoes and Red Wine Demi. Doolittles boasts over 60 wines by the bottle and 30 selections by the glass. Warm, relaxing atmosphere...come as you are!
Tampa, Florida
“One of my favorites when visiting the area...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Great food and menu choices.
I recommend the rotisserie chicken and the roasted beets. Good salads too.
This place gets very busy, so make reservations.

• Visited October 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Food and atmosphere were excellent. I had the flatbread for lunch. Loved it. Presentation of all our orders was very nice. A great variety of menu choices. Large parking lot. Our server was not very attentive or friendly, but that would not keep me from returning.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sarasota, Florida
“Great find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I noticed this place as I was driving to my hotel, it is about 2 blocks away. Was looking for a place close by so checked Trip Advisor and this place was rated #2 in town so I tried it out. Both the food and service were very good. I had a lemon salmon and the flavor was terrific. My only complaint is that the bread was ordinary. A place this good should have artisan breads. I will be back, want to try the chicken which smells great, it is roasting at the front door and the smell is amazing.

Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Best Wings in Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I recently visited this location for my birthday celebration with a bunch of friends. Even though they didnt have reservations they were able to easily accommodate the group of about 16 people. I liked their cocktails drinks and their half off appetizers for happy hour was totally worth it. The wings were delicious, i dont remember what everyone got on the table but it looked really amazing. I am definitely coming back here for those wings!

• Visited March 2014
Eagan, Minnesota
“Love Doolittles -- a real crowd pleaser!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were recently at Doolittles again and had rave reviews from the group of 10 we brought with us! Everytime we're at Doolittles, people rave about the chicken, the range of the menu and the tasty food. Good value, great service and a wide range of choice -- a great spot!!

• Visited May 2014