“Great service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Good food, great service, very accomodating, let us sit where we wanted. I had the spaghetti which was very good, my family ordered the mini pizzas, they were small , but tasted good.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The food isn't bad but the employees that work there do not know how to use the credit card system they utilize.

This is now the 3rd time, yes 3rd, where they were only supposed to charge me for a portion of the bill ($10 to be exact) but charged me for my portion AND the full amount of the bill!! Not everyone has an extra $50 to be throwing around.

I am extremely disappointed and will no longer give them my business. This is horrible business practices and if their employees don't know how to charge only a portion of the bill then they shouldn't be allowed to take any payments at all. I've worked in the restaurant business for many years. Its not rocket science!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Carbone's Eagan is about a mile from where we work, so we end up going there about once a week. They have a lunch specials menu that includes a soft drink for $5.65 + tax. The menu includes a variety of sub sandwiches, a personal sized pizza (either thin or thick crust) and what they call a pizza sandwich (their version of a calzone). The subs are definitely better than most chain sub places. The service is usually pretty quick. They also offer a frequent diner's card which gets you a free lunch after 7 lunches.

On occasion, I've also ordered their deep dish pizzas to be delivered at home. Really enjoy their pizza.

It's fun to watch the fish in their gorgeous salt water fish tanks...

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I ordered the cheese bread, wings and a deep dish pizza. The wings were ok, but the pizza and bread were delicious. I would definitely order food from here again. They offer some pretty good coupons via their website and mailers.

Some things that Carbone's could improve? Don't charge an extra $0.80 for the sauce that accompanies the cheese bread. Toss in a couple of napkins in the delivery bag for your customers (particularly if wings were ordered). Online ordering would be nice.

Reviewed June 23, 2011

I occasionally get pizza from this place. Its very good. I like their sauce it has a more distinctive taste than other delivery chains do (yes carbones is a chain). I like get their pizza as take out. However they do have some business practices I find very disappointing. If you order something like cheese bread or garlic bread, you would expect sauce to come with it. It doesn't, they will ask you if you want sauce though. If you say yes you get a little cup of sauce and you get to PAY FOR IT! Yeah, its either 50 or 75 cents. For a little cup of sauce. And the best part is they don't tell you about it, so if you don't look at your bill closely you would be none the wiser. I'm not a fan of practices such as that so I have curtailed my purchases there, but I still go a few times a year. The pizza is very good.