“Excellent find.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
“Excellent find.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The front desk of our hotel directed us to the Pizza Man and it did not disappoint. Thin crust, no frills pizza for a great price with plenty of taste to boot. Perfect for what we wanted at the time. Would get it again in a heart beat.

• Visited July 2014

Melbourne, Florida
“good food”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I was impressed with the food and the price. Friendly staff, and quick. I placed a walk in order and it was ready in just over ten minutes.

Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Never a disappointed”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I order the Ravioli with Italian Sausage and Meatballs with extra Mozzarella. Pizza here is as close your going to get to traditional regular thin crust Chicago Pizza without traveling 430 miles to get it. Top quality fresh ingredients, without having to empty your wallet makes PizzaMan of Eagan my choice for pick of the year.

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get the ravioli with fresh sausage, order online”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I order online from here and always fast delicious food, reasonably priced, good quality and always fresh.

Visited July 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Disappointing Pizzas and Pastas”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I try to support the smaller businesses in the Twin Cities metro area, but, sorry Pizza Man, you're just not worth my cash. I have ordered delivery from Pizza Man twice and have been twice disappointed. Both the pizzas and pastas were below average. I'm not a great culinary artist, but I think I could produce a better tasting product. I won't order from there again. Also, I tried entering my coupon codes while ordering on their new website and it didn't work. I ended up calling them to place the order. Online ordering is the definitely the way to go, but they might want to correct that error too.

• Visited December 2011