“Food is good, customer service is indicative of poor management of staff”

Green Mill Restaurant & Bar Eagan
Ranked #14 of 153 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Genuine made from scratch Italian cooking in a warm setting that works for large groups and high back booths for intimate dinners. 16 taps, famous wings and pizza make this a must for visits to Minnesota. Sports in the bar and surround by three hotels for easy access. We also have a full line of catering for business and for weddings. Our Chef is well versed in the latest fare along with a great attention to detail.
Reviewed March 18, 2019

why is it so difficult for the staff to determine that a payment was made on the web order vs when I pick up my order ? I was accused of not paying when I tried to pick up my online order. Payment was demanded again before I could get my order. The staff had to investigate my order and confirm I paid on the web site before they would give me my order. This is not good customer service "You didn't pay already, we have no proof of payment !" is not good customer service ! Plus when i tried to leave a comment on their website for feedback it says Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.

Date of visit: March 2019
Millie G, Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Thank you, Spec5326, for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re very sorry to hear about the payment confusion on our part, and for the trouble you are receiving from our site. Please contact us at info@greenmill.com so we can follow-up with you. Thank you.

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

I used to love coming here for the appetizers, but lately they have gone downhill. The nachos had little or no toppings and the tacos had little flavor. Seems the food is not freshly prepared on-site. The boneless chicken wings are ok, but again do not appear to be freshly made. Decor is also very tired.

Date of visit: March 2019
Millie G, Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thank you, Lhoughtaling, for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re very sorry to hear about the outcome of your visit. Please contact us at bit.ly/greenmillreviews so we can follow-up with you. Thank you.

Reviewed February 10, 2019

Nice setting, new sure to inquire about menu you meal size. Friendly staff. Service very slow. Took awhile to be acknowledged.

Date of visit: January 2019
Millie G, Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Thank you, Debbie, for the review! We’re happy to hear you enjoyed our food, however, we’re sorry to hear about the service you received. Please contact us at bit.ly/greenmillreviews so we can follow-up with you. Thanks!

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

We were at Bald Man Brewing and ordered pizza, estimated delivery time was 60
minutes, came in 45. The pizza looked amazing, but tasted like cardboard. If you look at my other reviews, I don’t rate things very low, but this deserves the rating. The 5 of us couldn’t even finish 1 of the 2 we ordered....the Margarita and Alfredo. I wish we had ordered Dominos, it would have been a much better pizza, we had lots left over.

Date of visit: January 2019
Millie G, Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Thank you, Hynes57LeSueur_Mn, for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re very sorry to hear about the outcome of your visit. Please contact us at bit.ly/greenmillreviews so we can follow-up with you. Thank you.

Reviewed December 31, 2018

Order the BLT if you are a bacon lover! Otherwise, all the food is great here! The employees obviously love working here too!

Date of visit: May 2018
Millie G, Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2019

Hi GypsyMoonpi — Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy to see you had a good experience with us, we hope to see you again soon!