“Good food”

Green Mill Restaurant & Bar Eagan
Ranked #15 of 136 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Genuine made from scratch Italian cooking in a warm setting that works for large groups and high back booths for intimate dinners. 16 taps, famous wings and pizza make this a must for visits to Minnesota. Sports in the bar and surround by three hotels for easy access. We also have a full line of catering for business and for weddings. Our Chef is well versed in the latest fare along with a great attention to detail.
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We went here on the recommendation of a local resident when our first choice had an hour wait. The food was good, there were good specials and the prices were reasonable. I had the Thai chicken salad and my husband had a St. Patrick's day special stew. We were there on a Saturday night and found the noise level was at an acceptable level for us to visit. Our server was very friendly, and so was every other staff member we encountered. We would dine here again if we were in the area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been to several Green Mill restaurants. This one, like the others, has good food and usually attentive service. Prices are reasonable and the location is handy to several hotels. Unfortunately, the music was uncomfortably loud and quite irritating when we were trying to have a normal level conversation. Overall, the servings are usually quite large and the drinks are generous. If it was not for the loud music, I may give this restaurant a better rating.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

It is the closest to all the hotels in this area of Eagan.

They have a great deal with most of those hotels to provide a adult drink up to $3.00 free with your hotel stay. NICE!

Pizza's and food are pretty good. Wait staff is sometimes good and sometimes not depending on who you get but the management is great about clearing up things if there are questions.

The food is usually hot and the helpings bigger than my small stomach can handle which means a doggy box most times I have eaten there.

This place is better than fast food, has a sports bar, and is close to the hotels so you don't have to drive.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Different drink on special each night. Great servers - fun to talk to. Great food. Reasonable prices. Good for hanging with friends or bringing in family. Pizza and sandwiches are good.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I go here every time I'm in town and there's always lots of locals. The food is great, the prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. I haven't had any meal I didn't enjoy. For a consistently good bet try this place.