“Always Superior.”

Byerly's
Ranked #29 of 135 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 7, 2014

There is not one single thing I dislike about this store, or any of the other things it offers (sushi, caribou coffee, etc). Spectacular service, the cleanest grocer I've ever seen, wonderful selection-- and the nicest staff I have ever met anywhere. Conveniently located, excellent nearby shopping and eating should you choose to--- always a top shelf experience.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I loved the selection. This is a great place and I would gladly return! The fruit was amazing! The cashier line was fast and friendly too.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

The Byerly's at the Promenade center in Eagan is a place to treat yourself. Yes, the prices are higher than many other grocery chains in the area, but the offerings are worth it. The deli is chocked full of gorgeous, delicious salads. Samples are readily offered. Take advantage of the Deli Sampler that allows you to choose 4 salads (about 2/3 c. each) for $7.99.

The floral section is a delight to the eye and the prices here seem to be right in line with other grocery stores. The tulips this time of year are gorgeous.

The produce section has a great selection. I purchased blackberries (on special) that were simply the best I've ever tasted!! I was forced to return to buy two more cartons.

Whenever I'm visiting in the Twin Cities area, I treat myself to Byerly's.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

They have the best selection of quality grocery's in town. I found Chilian sea bass which no other grocery stores in the area carry.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I just love Byerly's in general. There's usually another person in the cashier line to assist with bagging your groceries.

Been to Byerly's? Share your experiences!