“My first experience with authentic Korean food-have returned many times!”
Review of Hoban

Hoban
Ranked #22 of 153 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2019

My girlfriend at the time (now my wife) took me to Hoban several years ago. We are return customers because the food is authentic and delicious. We also go with her Korean family who enjoy the food here very much. The service is fast and friendly. Try the Bibimbap and the hot pot for two-wonderful!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 1, 2019

Very rude male server with a very bad attitude but the female staff were very nice. Food was very good. Initially they bring out some relish/appetizer dishes (like a set of 6). I don't remember all but there was a kimchi, potato, fish, pickled radish, etc). We ordered a bunch of dishes and ate family style so we could try everything. I don't remember all the dishes but we did try (galbi, bulgogi, bibimbap, pajeon, tofu soup, don't recall the rest).

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Korean food was new to me. I went with a friend who has frequented the restaurant so she explained the types of food. I had the rice bowl with beef. It came steaming hot and was very flavorful. The side dishes were good with a nice variety. The menu has a wonderful variety of choices and I am looking forward to a return trip

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I have been going here with my family for as long as I can remember! We absolutely love it. The only reason it is not getting a full five star review is because it is a bit costly. The food is amazing and the staff is very friendly, we have not found a Korean restaurant that we enjoy more than this one. Definitly a place you must vist.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Haven't been back to Hoban for a few years but found ourselves in the area. We had good food and OK service... just didn't have quite the quality/fun factor we came to expect from Hoban. You will get good food here... it just left us thinking it would be easy to kick it up a notch to a really good Korean food experience.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Hoban? Share your experiences!