“Breakfast Time”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been to Ze's many times only for breakfast.
It's a diner with traditional diner food, good quality, good value, good service.
Go for eggs, hashbrowns, side of meat: solid quality
Pancakes are HUGE and filling. Careful here!
Oatmeal is my favorite: creamy, fresh (not instant!), huge portion

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been here a few times, but only for breakfast. We have always been greeted by the owner who checks in with his guests. Diner is clean and you are always greeted with a smile. The service and quality of food is consistent, which is most important to me.

Ze's is accommodating and will split a breakfast order for you upon request. This is particularly appealing to me as the portions are quite sizeable. The eggs benedict is great and the hash browns are never greasy. They also make their own sweet rolls.

I hope more and more local folks find this diner and give it a chance for success. It's nice to have a local option other than the "big boy" places. They also offer daily luncheon buffets and have a nice dinner menu. Something for everyone. Please check it out.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Went in for breakfast and the spicy omelet was great and huge. Going to the mom and pop places are appealing to me not only to help the small business but the food is almost always better. Service is often the family members and you know they care.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We have been to Ze's Diner five or six times. The decor is nice (50's theme) and the restaurant seems clean and open. The food has always been good; however, each time we have been there the service has been less than stellar. They usually only have one waitress (quite sure it's the owner's daughter). She has a pleasant demeanor, however, she has no sense of urgency and her t-shirt/apron are absolutely filthy. It baffles me why she can't get our order straight. Each time she has forgotten something or the order comes out at different times. I'd like to give Ze's another try but with Junior's Diner right down the street, I'm going back to Juniors where the service is always outstanding and the food is a knockout.

I hope the waitstaff picks-up their game and gives their clothing an occassional wash.

Been to Ze's Diner? Share your experiences!