We stay at this hotel every time we need to drop off family members at the airport. The hotel is very close to the airport - generally 5 minutes drive. Staff have always been incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms have always been clean. There are an option of room types to pick from depending on how many people I have with me. There is a McDonald's and a Holiday gas station so close we call it "in the parking lot" - definitely within walking distance. One can get to a variety of shopping and restaurants within 5 miles. We generally need to be at the airport by 4 am so normally do not have breakfast so cannot comment on that. We have used the park and fly option twice. The drivers are very friendly and make us feel safe. We had only one issue with the park and fly - which was not within the hotel's control. The park and fly stopped at midnight. We had a fight delayed by weather and a flight scheduled to arrive before midnight did not arrive until after so we needed to find other transportation back to our vehicle. We have family close by so this was not a big issue, someone else would have needed to get a taxi. I am not sure there is enough call to have park and fly available around the clock though. We have always liked that the pool is warmer than most. Last time we stayed it was not, but it was 40 below and I am not sure anything felt warm on that day, but it was still not the normal chill one has when first getting into a pool. My only concern is that there are 2 hot tubs and 1 was out of order. We were not 100% sure, but we thought the same hot tub also was not operational the last time we were there. We thought this was odd to be out of order again or so long, however we were the only ones in the pool area so this did not have any impact on us in any way. In summary, we have stayed at other hotels in the area and always say we should have come back to this hotel because of quality or service concerns at other hotels. We have finally just stopped even looking at other hotels and just return to this hotel repeatedly now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Renovated Guestrooms! Located minutes away from the Mall of America and Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP), the Country Inn & Suites hotel in Eagan, MN provides exceptional accommodations for business and leisure travelers. The Country. It's not just a place - it's a feeling that comes from being treated like family. As our guest, you don't just stay in our hotels, you live in them for a little while. Our comfortable atmosphere makes it easy to stay productive when taking your office on the road. And when you stay with us on vacation, we make sure your family feels like part of ours. We invite you to experience our hotel. Because, when you do, you'll be sure to say "I love this Country." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Eagan Hotel Eagan
- Country Inn And Suites Eagan
- Country Inn Eagan
- Eagan Country Inn