All reviews park and fly waffles the shuttle driver family vacation front desk staff twin cities great park clean rooms gas station biscuits and gravy nice stay free breakfast definitely stay here again close to the airport tubs mall flight
Reviewed October 27, 2013

There is nothing overly exciting about the place - but that is what made our stay wonderful. Clean rooms, nice breakfast, two hot tubs. No surprises that make you go yuck. Check in was smooth and easy - not unnecessarily cumbersome. Pleasant staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Nicole A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Eagan, MN, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us at Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN. I truly thank you for the feedback! Our #1 goal is to provide a great, memorable experience. It is wonderful to hear from our valued customers and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon when you are in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area!

Best Regards,
Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Average hotel. Nothing stands out as great...nor horrible. The room was slightly worn. We would normally do the park and fly from the crowne plaza in bloomington, but due to a convention, they were booked. The price here was ok, and the location was near the hotel. Shuttel service to and from was on-time and check-in and check-out were smooth. However I would appreciate if the front desk was a bit more cheerful. Either she was tired or just having a bad day. She never smiled once.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Nicole A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Eagan, MN, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments, we really appreciate that you took time to give us valuable
feedback. We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. I will look into the inadequate service that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel guest experience. I look forward to having another opportunity to have you as our guest when you come to the Minneapolis/Bloomington area!

Best Regards,

Reviewed October 16, 2013

There were several things wrong with our room, including a couple of bugs of some type moving behind the furniture, loss of TV satellite feed for the NBC channel and the deadbolt on the hotel door was nearly impossible to use. The staff was friendly and the breakfast good but this property is showing some deferred maintenance. We almost didn't find it since so many of the Country Inn letters on the sign were burned out.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 007man2013
Nicole A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Eagan, MN, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review. The experiences you described are not characteristic of the level of service our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize your stay was unsatisfactory. Your feedback was shared with our team, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

When we arrived we were greeted with a quick,friendly, easy check in and also our names on the board as Carlson Club guests. Our room was neat and clean as well as all other areas of the motel. The pool was a very comfortable temperature and the breakfast had plenty to choose from. We did try the french toast and it was a bit dry so opt for the waffle instead or any of the other choices which were good. All staff were friendly and courteous as well as helpful. The area is easy to access and within walking distance to meal choices. The hallways and rooms nice and quiet even though there were plenty of guests. When ready to turn in for the night at first we heard the airplanes overhead since it is in the path of the airport but it never kept us awake, so it wasn't that loud. We would return again because our visit was very nice.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor at the far end of the hall. Great location, quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences about Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN. It means a lot to me and the staff that you took the time to share details of your experience. We recently launched our Club Carlson board to recognize our loyalty members for choosing our hotels, so it is joyful to see our hard work and strategy is recognized by guests. I would like you to know delivering amenities and experience in which you were very pleased is our standards at Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN. Please tell your friends about our hotel and it would be our please to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was in town for work (first visit to company's Eagan campus), and was told this was where to stay. I did run into several others visiting the same company location. This hotel is extremely convenient - not only does the shuttle run to the airport and the Mall of America, it also makes stops at local businesses. There were 2 of us on the 7:30 AM shuttle to my company. However, when I wanted to leave for the airport, I found out that they only leave on the hour for the airport - so I had to spend an extra 30 minutes there.
The rooms were clean, if a bit old, but as mentioned by others have the old fashioned heat/air under the windows. These units were not intended to handle the Texas heat that was visiting along with me - the room temp was fine, but the unit did nothing about the humidity. On the plus side, the white noise from it covered the noise of the traffic, and most of the noise from the room above.
Breafast was "meh" - the waffles (which I have enjoyed at other locations) were a bit chewy, the bread selection was a bit disappointing (sliced white and wheat, and plain bagels that were a bit like kaiser rolls w/ a hole in the middle), and it was very odd to have to cross the lobby for coffee/tea (there wasn't really enough room for it though), but the main problem was whatever they were serving as a hot buffet was not refilled. The first morning, either it hadn't been put out yet (I was there just before 7AM - breakfast starts at 6) or was already gone. Day 2, there was sausage and an empty pan (I heard later it had been french toast), and day 3 again, there were some odd omlette things and an empty pan. There was fruit, cereal, and yoghurt to fill up on, and it was free. The juice was nice and cold.
There seemed to be only one ice machine - at least I didn't see one on the 2nd floor where I was, and went down to the one off the lobby.
A few other reviews (and coworkers staying there the same time as I) have mentioned the pillows. The beds and bedding are quite comfortable, but the pillows are odd. I had a king sized bed, and 3 square pillows - maybe 14" - that lined up covered half the width of the bed. I wasn't staying with anyone, so I could use them all myself. I have never seen pillows like this anywhere else.
I may stay there again - just because the only reason I'll be in town is for work and it is unbelievably close

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel may get less traffic noise. Mine faced the front and I could hear the trucks in the AM even over the loud a/c.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your valuable feedback about our hotel. You will be happy to know that, as a result of guest feedback like yours, we have implemented changes within our breakfast operations and provided maintenance with your heater concerns. As you have mentioned you may stay with us in the future, we would like to the opportunity to provide you with an experience you will enjoy.