All reviewspark and flythe shuttle driverwafflesfamily vacationfront desk stafftwin citiesgreat parkclean roomsbiscuits and gravynice stayfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againclose to the airporttubsmallflightvehicle
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This was my first time staying at a Country Inn and Suites and was very pleased. Room was very clean and neat and quiet. Price was very fair for the area. Was convenient to Mall of America, Airport and several good shopping areas. It was a little difficult to find but our GPS got us there. The staff was very dedicated to ensuring their guests are happy. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Friendly staff that tries to accomodate guests needs, especially shuttling people around. Breakfast keeps getting better and better. Gym could use some upgrades to equipment. Rooms could use upgrades to TVs and HVAC system.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor or higher facing the McDonalds, away from the highway.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Mark S
Nicole A, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Eagan, MN, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for selecting Country Inn & Suites Eagan for your hotel accommodations. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are very delighted on the rating you gave our hotel.
We are currently in the process of renovating our property. To make our hotel your best choice, renovation work on the rooms will be carried out commencing late Fall of 2012 until Spring of 2013.

We plan a new look of our rooms and its facilities. We are eager to go with the latest trends and decorations. Our ultimate goal is for our guest to have a caring, consistent and comfortable hospitality experience.

I would also like to take a chance to comment on your valuable points...

1. Re: Gym could use some upgrades to equipment.....Our new equipment is on order and the renovated fitness center is scheduled to be ready late Dec 2012.

2. Re: Rooms could use upgrades to TVs.....Currently most rooms have been upgraded with new 42” LCD TVs

I want to again, thank you for the feedback. You made a difference in our business and I invite you back to stay. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or comments.

Nicole A.
Director of Sales

Reviewed November 21, 2012

This hotel was just average and not the cleanest. We switched from two queens to a king, hoping to get a larger room but it was very small. Staff was able to get us a lower rate when we asked, which was nice. The pool is small but very warm. Staff was unable to keep up with the breakfast--items were continuously out. Food was average also.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Nicole A, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Eagan, MN, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. This was truly not our intention. We really appreciate your feedback and hope you give us another chance to stay out our property in the future. I would also like to take a chance to comment on your valuable points...

1. Re: Average and not the cleanest....We are in the process of renovating our property. To make our hotel your best choice, renovation work on the rooms will be carried out commencing late Fall of 2012 until Spring of 2013.

2. Re: Unable to keep up with breakfast items....We have retrained our staff to ensure they can keep up with the inventory of breakfast items based on the hotel guest occupancy level.

I want to again, thank you for the feedback as we have taken your concerns to better any guests' hotel stay. You made a difference in our business and I invite you back to stay.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions or comments. If there is anything we can do to help remedy your experience, please let me know.

Nicole A.
Director of Sales
Country Inn & Suites Eagan, MN

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed here several times coz of great value. Hotel is outdated yet you get free stuff like WiFi, shuttle and breakfast. Onetime they overbooked us and upgraded us in a jacuzzi suite , its not free, we still paid for the upgrade. We stay here quite often yet every time we call to reserve they can not pull up our info. I will recommend this place for value not for discerning travelers.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2012

This particular hotel was about average compared to other Country Inn & Suites hotels my wife and I have stayed at. The hotel chain in general is usually clean and comfortable. During our stay, we didn't have any issues. Like all hotel stays, I realize that each stay may be different depending on who's working and the behavior of the other guests.

After skimming the other reviews, I don't know that I would have stayed here to begin with. We weren't disappointed, however. The hotel didn't stand out above any other similarly-priced whirlpool suites we've stayed at. There weren't any glaring issues either. Overall, I wouldn't mind staying here again if we were in the area. Seeing as though our destination is always the Twin Cities, I couldn't see making the drive again as nothing made our stay exceptional. If Eagan is your destination, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple